chapter 1

Anna’s POV

We just had our morning classes and our first class of modern dance. And I was eating lunch with my best friend Lena. When we were ready we went to our ballet class. I was putting on my points because my dance teacher miss Hanna had come up with another new dance for our class. But sadly only half of the class would get to perform it at the show of this year. We warmed up a little and then started working on the new choreography.

*half an hour later*

“Okay boys and girls take a break” Miss Hanna said. My friend and dance partner Andrew came and sat next to me. I’ve known him since preschool. He was like a brother to me. A very handsome one if I may say so. He had messy brown hair. But he could pull it of. And the most amazing blue eyes I’ve ever seen. "So what do you think about the new dance?" he asked looking at me curiously. "It’s a bit hard but fun. And besides I’m not even going to be in the half of the class that gets to perform it." I said sighing and I put my head on his shoulder. He started rubbing my back soothingly and said "Stop saying those things. You’re an amazing dancer, one of the best I know!” I gave him a hug and mumbled a 'thank you'. He seriously gives the best hugs, because he rubs your back and puts his chin on your head. And that’s just really soothing. We stood up and went towards Miss Hanna, because she had signalled us to come over. “Silence everyone. So I have decided who’s going to dance this routine, as for the girls don’t forget the whole song is on points. And there’s only five boys and five girls that will get to do the routine.” She said. Everyone was really nervous because Miss Hanna is not one of the easiest teachers. “If you hear your name come stand next to me please. For the girls Lena, Ashley, Bridget and Lilly as for the boys Damon, Tom, Luke and Jason.” They high-fived each other and gathered around Miss Hanna. “Uh excuse me Miss but you said there were five boys and five girls and you only said four of each” Zoe, a girl that was a total brat, said. She probably thought she would be the fifth girl. Ugh I hate her so much. Ever since preschool she had made my life a living hell. "Yes indeed Zoe. But the remaining two will be the lead duo” Miss Hanna said. Oh what I would give to be the fifth dancer. “The dancers that will be the lead duo are Andrew and Anna.” she said. I ran up to her and thanked her. “No problem dear, you’ve already trained a lot this year and therefore you deserve it.” she gave me a hug and walked out of the class to get a cup of coffee like she always does. Andrew ran up to me from behind. He picked me up and twirled me around. “See! I told you you’re an amazing dancer and now you have you have no choice to believe it.” he said after putting me back on my feet. "Yeah I know but I just don’t think I can.” I said putting on my demi-points. He just sighed and we went back to our positions to dance our other routines and do our normal exercises. After class we went to our normal classes. I had math first and then I had geography which I hated. When the final bell rang I packed up my books and went to the parking lot where Andrew, Lena and I always meet. Andrew was already waiting in his car. When Lena finally arrived we hopped in the car. Lena in the back and I shotgun.

Lena’s POV

We arrived at the flat and got out of the car. Just as we entered the flat my phone buzzed. I looked at my phone to see I had a text from Jai asking me if I was free for tonight. “Anna do we have something planned for tonight?” I asked her while I sat next to Andrew on the couch. “No not really we were just going to watch a movie.” She said coming out of the kitchen with a glass of water. Yes! Yes! Yes! I can meet up with Jai. "Alrighty! Well I'm going to get ready. Tatata!." I said and ran up the stairs smiling like an idiot. Now what to wear? What to wear? Okay I don't want to look like I tought to long about this. I picked out my light washed skinny jeans, a white-yellow striped top and my signature cute black blazer. I put it all on and looked in the mirror. I put on a bit of mascara, some eyeliner and some blush. I picked up my phone of my bed and texted Jai he could come pick me up at the flat and put the adres in the text to. A few seconds later I got one back saying he was on his way. I happily skipped down the stairs. I sat down next to Anna. She just looked at me as if I was a lunatic. I just shrugged. I get to spend time with my crush so it doesn't matter if she thinks I'm weird. Five minutes later the doorbell rang. I jumped up, waved Anna and Andrew goodbye and ran to the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. He stood there smiling at me. He looked really good. Out of the blue he starded laughing. I just stood there blushing cause I didn't know why but it was probably about me. "Shouldn't it be smart to put on some shoes Leens." he said using the nickname he gave me when we first met. I looked down at my feet and saw I was wearing my rainbow socks. I blushed even more and grabbed my gray Converse. After I put them on we linked arms and skipped to his car. He opened the car door for me, and i thanked him. he closed the door and jogged over to his side of the car and hopped in. We started driving and singing along to random songs. It was realy nice. The car pulled to a halt. We both hopped out. I looked around and saw that we were near this nice and cute little park. I barely saw anybody. Maybe it's because it's late. He ran to the back of his car and opened his truck, he took out a picknickbasket and a blanket. I mentally awed. The date went realy well and before I knew it he was driving me home again. Before I could step out of his car he grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him. "Uh Lena? There's something I want to ask you." he said scratching the back of his neck. I motioned for him to go on. "Well here's the deal I've liked you for quite a while now so I wanted to ask you... Lena will you please be my girlfriend?" he said looking at me hopefully.

So first chapter what do you think? please comment and vote :) and sorry that it's short but I will try to make the chapters longer 

Anne <3