Chapter 8

Everyone was running though the forest. Paul was leading the pack show where to go. "So anyone want to explain where we are going?" Jagger asked.

"Some where safe." Shira said. "Well, safe is a strong word sooo; just somewhere."

"Okay can we fly now?" Jagger asked.

"No." Jim said.

"Well why not?" Jagger asked.

"Because we are in the forest meaning we are in Grun's territory." Jim said.

"Yeah but I'm here and so is Paul." Jagger said.

"Listen I don't think anyone wants to see anymore blood shed." Shira said.

"Wow... mood killer." Jagger said.

"Jagger you don't understand okay. You haven't felt lost." Shira said.

"Well I'm apart of a family and they are not here but I don't-"

"Exactly you don't remember them so you don't know." Shira said.

"Well Drave- I mean... yeah you what, I don't know." Jagger said.

"What was that you say?" Shira asked.

"You win." Jagger said.

"No before that you said someone named Drave." Shira said.

"Oh yeah Drave... I tried to save him from these Nexsome and well I couldn't... Poor Drave." Jagger said.

"They are called Nextoms." Shira said.

"Shhh guys I hear something." Paul said.

Paul went level three Fue. Paul walked slowly. He check left and right to make sure nothing was in his way. "Okay it looks like we are-" A storm Vivin blew Paul away. A large Grun stepped forward.

"Humans!" It shouted. "I bring you all a gift. The gift of death that you will accept or else."

"Or else what?" Jagger asked.

"What who said that?" The Grun asked.

"I did." Jagger said as he floated over the crowd to the Grun. "If we don't accept death what will you do. Kill us? Isn't that your gift? You could say you will give us life or death."

"Well... You won't live so it's pointless." The Grun said.

"Yeah just as pointless as saying 'or else' and also are you." Jagger said. "Seriously why are you here?"

"I'm here- you know what I'm just going to kill you."

Jagger went level three Fue and punch the Grun in the air. It flew all the way up to the sky. Then a horde of flames crossed Jagger's face. Paul emerged from the fire. "Okay where did he go?!" Paul asked.

"Give it a moment." Jagger said.

"What does that mean?" Paul asked.

Jagger pointed up. Paul looked up and saw the big Grun coming down. Paul got out of the way before he was crushed. There was a crater where the Grun landed.

"Okay we are done here so lead the way." Jagger said.

"A warning would have been nice." Paul said.

"Well I pointed where it was at." Jagger said.

"Fine, lets move." Paul said.

They ventured at more into the forest. There were a few more encounters with a few more Gruns but Jagger took care of all of them.

They are looking for another place to be. The one closest to their old camps is next to the Tournament Potestatem arena. The problem with that camp is that they are not too welcoming. They only want the strong there's no exceptions.