Chapter V

Our life afterwards. After the constant hospital checkups, after being told I may not live until the next day, after unforgettable nights together; after my worlds collided. Finally we began to blossom together, to grow and start a family.
We didn't have to try too hard for the first one. A girl. The day I suspected I may be pregnant was also the day Ellie told me I must be, from her doctor's perspective. When I took the test with him, words couldn't even begin to describe the happiness and concerned look in Chuck's eyes; he was indescribably excited.
Finally, we got our picket fenced house, red door and all, and I make sure I look at the carved heart in the door frame every morning to remind myself of how far we have come, of how strong we have been.
Arden Emma Bartowski is the name of our first child, who's now 3 years old and is so clever and sweet. Her middle name was from my mom, Emma, as we thought it would be the best way to remember her.
Stephen Jack Bartwoski is our boy, of course named after Chuck's dad.
I am the most happy I have ever been in my life, and it's all because of a man I fell in love with years ago, who never gave up. This is why I wanted to write this story up, in case something were to happen to either of us again, and I can check back at this. It may not do much to help, but like the kisses, it may trigger some memories. Oh, and we have 3 dogs too by the way! Sally, Rover and Daisy. Sweethearts. I dont ever really know how to finish writing so i'm just going to leave it here. I'm so happy. I love Chuck. I have my memories. I treasure life. I'm not a spy and I love it!