The Good, The Bad, The Dirty

Eren's POV

I walked along the beach with Jean to the party the girl invited us to. We eventually found Levi and his friends.

"Jean this is Levi..." I introduced. Levi waved.

"Hey, oh and these are my friends Hanji and Erwin." He said. Jean and I nodded.

"So how long have you two been together?" Hanji asked. They started a long conversation on how Jean and I met.

"Hey Eren do you mind taking a walk with me?" Levi asked. I shook my head and moved to walk with him. Once we got away from all the people he started talking. "I am so sorry for making you go to the streets, I just figured you would be safer and you deserve a better life so I figured you would go start a new one-"

"It's fine Levi. I understand."

"You do?" I nodded. "Why are you with Jean?"

"Because I like him."

"How much?"

"I don't know why are you-" he moved to kiss me. I didn't pull away, my body rebelling against me. I started to kiss him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

*small time skip* *smut warning* *note that I love writing with the daddy kink so... If you don't like that... Don't Fukin read it*

Soon enough we were both in his car and undressed completely. He had laid me back on the seat and was kissing down my body while stretching me. He licked up my length and swirled his tongue around the tip and started humming and bobbing his head with my length in his mouth while "I kept moaning and I clutched his hair in my hand. I came in his mouth eventually and he swallowed. "Daddy... I want your big cock inside of me..." I moaned. He smirked and moved to position himself at my entrance before pushing into me. I moaned and he kissed me hungrily as he thrusted into me. He eventually found my g-spot. "Fuck! Daddy right there!" I moan loudly. He started thrusting faster and harder into me. He moved to start giving me a hand job. "Fuck I'm going to cum soon daddy..."

"So am I..." Levi moaned softly. We eventually came together and I moaned softly. He pulled out of me and we both moved to get dressed. "We should do that more often..."

"Mm... Should we...?" I asked looking to him.

"Mhm..." He moved to kiss me. The car door open.

"YOU CHEATING SON OF A BITCH!" Jean yelled. "YOU ARE A FUCKING WHORE!" He pulled me out of the car and back handed me. Levi got out of the car and punched Jean square in the face, knocking him out. I looked to Levi.

"Stay at my house?" He asked. I nodded and we both got in the car and he drove to his house.

----
You guys are probably like WHATTTTTTT two updates in a rowwwwwwww whatttttttttttt lol. Hope you like it got some smut in there for y'all. So comment and stuff if y'all want to.

Happy Fangrelling

Alice