will you?

Aaron P.O.V
it's been a month sence we moved in and every thing is in place. I think its time to ask. I have every thing in place.
"Hey Aph?"
"Yes?"
"Do you want to go to the festival...the last time I went to one was on our first date..."
"Yeah I would love to!"
*festival*
"Ready?" I said she then yelled out "yup!"
We get there and after a few hours the band started playing Aphmaus favorite song. I pulled her up on stage
"Aaron I don't think we are allowed up here!"
"Trust me we are just fine. Now want to dace?"
"Up her next to my favorite band?"
"Yup... so will you...for me?"
"Hehe of course"
We dance and every one cheers. When the song is done the lead singer makes an announcement. "My dear friend here and his beutiful girlfriend would like to take the spot light here so let's all listen up and hear what he has to say!"
Perfect the krowd is claping after they settle down i stare in to aphmaus eyes and I begin." I've know you Aphmau sence we were in high school. I've always had a soft spot for you...I love you and I have a very important question to ask you."
I help the microphone in one hand and in the other her small handand got on one knee. "Aphmau? Could you make me the happiest man alive by giving me your hand to hold through tough times. To protect you and love you till the end of time? Will you take this ring and wear it to be my wife?"
"A-Aaron..."
She looks in to my eyes I swallow hard. The krowed is silent waiting for her replie. I grew panicked by the way she tighted her grip "Aaron I love you so much but..."
The krowed gasped grew even more than silent like every one was dead. until..."But are you sure you want me instead of another?"
"I wouldn't trade you for another any day you are the penutbutter to my jellie, you are my julliet to my Romeo, and most of all you are the breath to keep me living and to keep going..." I begien to tear up I'm so happy thinking about her and how she's kept me going throu all thes years with out a doubt in me.
"Aaron I would love to be your wife! I would not rather any one else! And I couldn't stand life with out you!*tears up,and gives Aaron her hand*
I put a purple jem on her finger."I remembered..."(of you haven't read my first book her mom tells him her face jam is the purple one.) getting off my knees leaving the mic on the ground so i could her pull her in for a kiss.
The krowd want wild and cheering.
I wispered in her ear so she could only hear. "Thank you my prince's"
Aphmau P.O.V
We got off stage holding hands and every one from hight school came up to us in cluding my mom
She was crying
"I gave him my blessing. He asked. I'm ssooooo happy Aphmau!"
She pulls me in for a hug. "I'm going home I'm really tired I'll see you tomarrow alright?"
"Ok see you then!"
"Lets have a part at our house!" Aaron yells and they scream out.
We got in our cars and headed off.

Thank you for reading my chapter
But for
Now
CHOW!!!!!