Chapter 6

Kiya Reñee Johnson

You know that feeling where you don't exist and you in this world thats far away from people eye sight. My heart dropped when the man finally announce they were here. Screams were broadcasted throughout the whole store.

Once that door open in the back the sun seeking it's way in begging for a dramatic entrance. All I seen was a Fro blocking it.

"PRINCETON ! "

" Ahhhhhhhh I Love You Ej"

"MIKE MIKE MIKE"

" I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABY"
pause ... I turned my head towards Brandy. No this ying yang truck licking dumper didn't.

"What? Do you seeee Prince lord he so fine he can have all my babies!!", Brandy said as she continued to scream. I shook my head and screamed with her. I couldn't believe this was actually happening right now. Ima finally get to meet my future husband! Security guards held the fans down as they all tried to jump over each other to get to the love of their lives. This one chick behind me stepped on my foot and tried to push me out of the way. I swear I'm not hear to fight today she better not try me. "Excuse me bih keep your freaking hands off of me I don't want no drama not today", I said and turned to look at her. She just rolled her eyes and kept screaming. When I turned back around, I saw an angel

Lord if god didn't take his time creating to chocolate angel then he was showing out. I think I'm falling in love. Mike so fine. His smile is to die for.

And just when I thought things couldn't get any better, he looked at me. His big brown eyes and bright smile shown and I immediately lit up.
"Brandy catch me I saw an angel he looked at me he looked at me im dying!!", I dramatically shouted as I fell into Brandy's awaiting arms. "I saw him omgee you lucky mf, Prince need to get his eyes checked, his wife is located over here". Brandy pointed to herself and flipped her hair. I got up and stood on my tip toes to see where they were now.

They seated at the table smile at all the fans. Everybody started to get in line. This is it this is today I might fall out. Brandy stood to the side trying to look over the other girls. I was day dreaming I didn't even notice it was our turn. Brandy ran towards the table infront of Princeton.

Her smile was on full blast. Mike walk over to me and just hug me. I think my heart felled. I felt the vibration against chest

He let me go and look me in the eyes and pulled the CD out my hand and signed it. He smiled towards me . I then went to Ej since Brandy was having a full blown conversation with him. Ej smile towards me and said " Don't be shy" he just don't know I'll hump his leg

BRANDY LUPE SMITH

My heart pounded in my chest as I looked at Ej. His perfect jaw line, brown eyes, pearly white smile, and eyebrows was just too much to take in.
"Hey i'm Brandy Lupe your beautiful- haha i'm sorry but lawd you just don't know what I would- nvm ima shutup." Ej laughed as i handed him my album and he signed it. "Its nice to meet you Brandy, your very beautiful too. Did you enjoy the album?". I was cheesing so hard my face hurt, he just called me beautiful. No, VERY beautiful. I looked at Kiya and she gave me the all to familiar look of okay I see you girl. I nudged her and turned back to Ej.
"Thank you so much! And yes, I loved this entire album, it was fire! I loved it so much and your voice always makes me smile. My favorite songs is Come up, I Want that, and Overnight bag. My mom was even dancing too as she listened to some of the songs with me". I pointed to her in the corner and she waved. Ej smiled and waved back.

Kiya pulled on my arm "Come on day dreamer we can have another turn". We was passing some of the fans. " Oh girl there goes Jay lets take a picture"
" His tall ahh he wasn't lying when he said he was 6 something " Kiya look him up and down. I walk over to jay and ask him if we could take a picture with him
Kiya grab the camera and took my picture then we switch and she took a picture with her tongue out.We said thank you. We start walking back over the line to take our pictures with mindless behavior. Then Kiya and I song came on.
" FREAKS ONLYY" Kiya start dancing

"Ayeeee get it that's my best friend that's my best friend!", I laughed as Kiya danced. This song go off, and Kiya be killing it! She is an amazing dancer after all. Girl can dance her little ahh off. She looked at me and started pouting. "Girl dont try to act shy now, you be dancing hard asf to this song at home". I shrugged my shoulders and danced with her. People stared but we didn't care.

I can't dance fr but I was doing a little some. Princeton seemed to like it! I looked off into the distance as we danced and saw prince nudge Mike and Ej and he nodded his head toward us and they looked at us. Slightly blushing, I stopped dancing and kicked Kiya who was oblivious to them looking at her.
"Aye what was that for I was getting down-", I stopped her mid sentence and moved my eyes towards the boys. She followed my eyes and saw MB looking and her mouth went into the shape of an o. "Haha my bad".Kiya dimple start going deeper as she grins. Lord mindless behavior going to be the death of us.