Introduction

"This sucks." You mumbled under your breath as you trudged through the base.

You just got back from a mission, exhausted. All you wanted to do was sleep until you died but your best friend had other ideas.

Flashback.

You stretched, yawning as you awoke.

"(First/Name)-chan!" Tobi sang. "Konan-sama wants to see you~!"

You pouted, but went to the kitchen. You shared a room with her, being the only females, but every morning she cooked for the rest of the base.

"What Konan." You huffed, pressing your body against the wall.

She glanced back at you, giggling at your state. "You have a mission today. Aaand after that~" She sang the last part, flipping a pancake. "We're playing a game with the rest of the base!"

You looked at her with a deadpan expression. "A game? The most feared organization playing a game?"

She nodded, ignoring your last comment. "Guess what it is! If you guess it I'll give you an extra pancake."

That perked your interest. "Tag? Hide and seek?"

"Nope, and nope."

You thought hard. "Hmm.. spin the bottle?"

"Close enough. It's seven minutes in heav-"

You were already chewing away at a pancake from the plate that held the finished ones. Your cheeks were really puffed out as you ate it, stuffing your mouth. "Mmmm this is really good!" You praised.

She smiled at your state. "You better hurry up and get ready for your mission."

Flashback over.

You plopped down on the carpet beside Konan, who was previously picking at the carpet. "I'm here." You huffed, crossing your arms.

Once everyone came in, Konan rose to her feet. "Okay boys, put your numbers in the bag!" She called.

"There are only two girls. This is a waste of precious time." Pein countered, trying to get out of it.

Konan shot him a death glare, and everyone immediately shut up. They placed a piece of paper in the bag.

"(First/Name), you're first." She said, holding it out to you.

You sighed, but put your hand in it anyways.