Last chance

I met Jordan today and it was romantical we did everything i like to do like shop, dress up we even had makeovers because Jordan is so thoughtful and guess what Jordan is starting my school yeppie!!. Today is saturday my faveourite day of the week my mum allows me to have 2 friends over  but its not just that we have playboy parties because we love playboy and it is so fun what we do at playboy parties its like we get dressed up have makeovers and best of all dancing like bunnies, oh we are crazy. I love my friends because they mean everything to me.My friends arrived at 6:32 and I turned up the music, my mum doesn't mind because she has her headphones on high and goes to sleep now i could do that. The party finished at 9:01 and my 2 friends made their way home and i made my way to bed oh i am tired. Today is sunday time to get all my homework together and my school uniform ready I like getting everything ready the day before so that i can have my day off.

RING!!  RING!! 

My phone was ringing i picked it up hello i said it was jordan he said hey baby does our shoes have to be black or can we wear anything? Anything I replied Cool baby bye see you tomorrow he said yeah see you tomorrow i replied again. I made my way into the kitchen to make breakfast for me and my mum, whilst i was doing that my mum was talking to me about my graduation next year about how i will look all those things mother and daughter talk about  I mean my mum and I talk all the time She is 100% cool. We went into the living room and turned on the television and watched a movie called chitty chitty bang bang Oh i love that movie it is the best movie there is yet. After the movie had finished i went to my room and got dressed into my beautiful blue dress and straightend my hair and put on my converse. I went downstairs and my mum said my beautiful girl dressed all beautifully i said oh thanks mum, it was heartwarming and i felt special. Mum i said yeah she replied Is it ok if i go out with my friends today? i said yeah you can she said i gave her a hug and went to meet my 2 best mates jess and hollie They were at the bus stop waiting for me. we got on the bus and were on our way to town we saw a man playing the trumpet so we give him 1 pound and we went to watch one direction in 3D at the cinema It was a fun day now time for bed for me i think.