Chapter 1

OMG i'm officially going to meet Jordan at school today now just make sure that i have everything i need for my school. My school starts at 8:20 and finishes at 20 to 3 and now i best be going. I arrived at school and there Jordan was he was standing with 2 guys Nathan and Kian. I walked over to them and Jordan give me the biggest hug you'd ever wish for I knew he loved me then Nathan said are you 2 dating? we said yeah And Kian went wow Jordan you have the prettiest girl in the world I said thanks Kian and you have the most hansomeist friend in the world. Jordan smiled at me and said wheres your mates, I said oh theyr'e coming. Jess came in with Hollie and they saw me ran up to me and give me a hug. Oh i forgot to tell you Jess is the fashonista and Hollie is just normal but likes a bit of makeup now and again. Friends don't have to be people you know they can mean just as little as your family well, theses to girls are more than that we have known eachother since year 7 and now wer'e in 6'th form year 13 and whilst we were talking to Jordan and his newest mates the bell rang for us all to go inside. As soon as we got in I went straight to my first lesson and my teacher was just sat there eating an apple and then she called out the register after that we did some work on architechures and speiceis then it was time to go to next lesson which was boring old english I hate english it is my least faveourite subject at school. After english had finished it was break and I seen Jordan with a paperbag but it wasn't just an old paperbag it had some like orange stuff init but it was only sherbert phew i said.

RING !! RING !!

My phone started to ring it was my mum asking if i was ok and i said yeah im fine mum she is always worried about me because that's what mums are for and she is my mum and i love her  like anything in the world don't tell Jordan but more than Jordan LMFAO I had my pear at break and belive me it was delicious.

BLEEP!! BLEEP!! 

I got a text of nathan saying jordan wants you so i went over to the 3 musketeers i call them and jordan gave me a box,  I  opened it and a dancing ballerina in the middle and it was spinning and playing music omg it was beautiful. Then it was time for 3rd lesson Maths for me After maths there was 4th lesson which is like we have a fun time beacause it is 6 th forms last lesson of the day and whilst everyone is in leson 5 we are around the school doing anything. 

Usually I like to say with my teacher For last lesson but today it's like i don't want to stay with her I'm gonna be with Jess and Hollie doing all sorts of things but then i see Jordan with a girl holding her hand i felt like running away But i knew i had to stand this battle all on my own I walked up and said Hey baby Jordan was like um I was just talking to my cousin Yeah holding her hand kissing her you pathethtic fool Now I know your games Leia i promise I love you come here baby. I just turned my head and walked off crying I really was upset I didn't expect this to happen I wanted to go home. Mrs plum pulled me up but i twisted my body and ran off crying like hell into Jess arms and she hugged me tight she asked me what was up and i said Jordan was cheating on me and she said oh no i know how you feel it's happend to me before with Kian but i don't care they"re pathetic. 

RING RING 

My phone started to ring it was Jordan I answered and he said I"m sorry come outside i will hold you tight bby i didn't mean to with girl she fell into my arms and i hung up on him i felt bad though but it was the best thing for me i can't have cheaters in my life it's wrong but that night i got home i texted Jordan saying I still love you and he said I love you lots but He cheated on me wgat was I doing Giving in to him what am i going to  do ah i know find out in the next chapter.