t w e n t y t w o [22]

"What are you doing?" Jensen asked as Willow stepped into his trailer

"What are you doing?" Jensen asked as Willow stepped into his trailer. She closed the door quickly hoping she would be able to keep it shut if he tried to get away.

"I'm not doing anything." She shrugged.

"Then leave." Jensen said and continued to reheat a leftover burrito.

"I'll leave once you talk to me." Willow crossed her arms over her chest as if to say she wasn't backing down. It had taken a lot of arguing with herself to get in here and there was no turning back now.

Jensen sighed as he looked over at the brunette. He had to admit she looked cute when she was determined, he would've told her if they were under different circumstances. "Fine, what do you want?"

"I want you to talk to me." She said as if it weren't obvious enough.

"Hi, I'm Jensen, goodbye." Jensen said in a smart ass tone. "Was that not good enough?"

"That's not what I meant and you know it." Willow was in no mood to play his games. "Why won't you talk to me unless we're filming?"

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe because you made fun. Or the fact that you lead me on and then turn me down." He said irritatedly.

"I do not lead you on!" Willow scoffed.

"Yes, you do!" Jensen yelled. "You flirt with me and then just leave me hangin."

"I- I-" Willow couldn't say anything because it was true. "Fine, I'm sorry I led you on, but I didn't do it on purpose!" She defended.

"Apology accepted, will you leave now?" Jensen snapped.

Willow stood there her mouth gapped open. She knew Jensen wasn't going to be nice to her, he hadn't been since she had made fun of him without realizing it was hurting his feelings, but she couldn't believe how he was just discarding her like a piece of trash.

"You know what Jensen? You can go bury yourself a hole and die in it! I came in here to apologize for everything, and you've done nothing but act like a child!" She screeched opening the door. "I can't believe I was actually beginning to like you!"

Jensen froze. "Wh- What did you just say?" He asked. But Willow ignored him slamming the trailer door shut and going to her own.