Bliss: Alyssa POV

When I woke up the next morning the first thing I saw was a very naked Trey back. I looked down and saw that I was wearing one of his shirts. A throbbing feeling made itself present in my lips, they felt swollen and bee stung. I touched them and smiled remembering the night before.

Trey and I made out the night before like teenagers. We kept it PG, unfortunately, but it was very sweet. We must've kissed for hours, breathing only a necessary respite for the purpose of staying alive to kiss more.

My eyes roamed his taut tan skin with reverence and suddenly I noticed- a tattoo?! Yep, sure nuff. On his right shoulder sat calligraphy that said: "Fly, mon ange, et planer au-dessus des nuages dans la paix et le bonheur" on top of the dates 12/24/73- 12/24/01.

I recognized some of the French words, but I was unable to fully put it together.

"Stop staring, girl. You're burning a hole in my back!"

My head jerked up in surprise. How long has he been awake? I let out a nervous giggle.

"I don't know what you are talking about..."

"Yeah. And I was raised as a piñata to fire breathing macaroni penguins."

Dang.

"That couldn't have been more sarcastic, could it?" I quirked a brow.

"Not if I tried darlin'." I smacked his shoulder laughing.

"Ass."

"You love it."

"You wish I did."

"Yeah, yeah. Enough talking, I'm hungry wench, what's for breakfast?" I moved so fast he didn't even notice until I was sprawled across his back, pinning him face down.

I gently pushed his face into the pillow by the back of his head feigning roughness. "Eat that, sucker!" His rumbling laughter could be heard through the pillow.

When he 'resurfaced', he quickly flipped under me so I was sitting across his chest. He stared up at me all smiles and shining eyes.

"Karma is a b*tch, you know..." he said ominously.

"Well just make sure that b*tch is beautiful!" (She Will by Lil' Wayne ft. Drake reference.)

Finally he conceded. His eyes turned to the clock and noted that it was almost 12 in the afternoon.

"How about this?" he said smoothly. "You, me, the movies, then ice cream, in 45 minutes?"

I nodded quickly. That sounded amazing.

2 hours later and we were walking out of the ice cream parlor dying from laughter.

(Spoiler alert for Dance Movie of the Year)

"That movie was terrible! The only good thing was Chris Brown and he injured himself in like the first 45 minutes!" I clutched my sides, feeling the pinch from laughing so hard.

"Ignoring your teeny tiny crush on Chris Brown, I totally agree with you! A basketball coach cannot properly teach a dance crew that's why they lost to Korea!" he pointed in the imaginary direction of Korea.

"Ooh, Jesus," I breathed. "I need to sit down," I said as I collapsed into one of the picnic tables outside Coldstones.

I opened my container of ice cream, and my mouth watered. I stared at the ice cream for a good minute feasting my eyes, for I knew, in the next 5 minutes, it would be gone.

I dipped my spoon into the thick layers of Oreo and Snickers ice cream and brought the spoon just to my lips before I heard the chuckles. I turned my eyes sideways and this jigga next to me is silently dying, mouth open, eyes shut tight, and a trace of tears in the corners of his eyes.

I put the spoon down and crossed my arms. "Is something funny?"

He instantly sobered up. "Of course not, I was just wondering if I needed to give you some alone time with that ice cream." By the end of his statement he was laughing hard once more.

I shook my head. My eyes glanced up to see a black car slowly cruising by the edge of the parking lot. I squinted my eyes. That looked like- no it couldn't be. Chills broke out. It looked like Sean's car. Before I could get a closer look the car sped away. Maybe it was a lost person looking for a parking space.

Maybe.

I looked back to Trey who was watching me.

"Are you okay? You look like you saw a ghost..."

"Yeah I'm fine." My appetite was lost.

"You wanna get out of here? We can play some video games if you want..."

I smiled weakly at him. "That sounds great." He smiled back unassured.

We picked up our stuff and walked to the car.

The last thing I saw was that black car pulling out slowly after we left.

( A/N: Ooh, is Alyssa becoming paranoid? Fan fact #1 about pregnancy- all major emotions especially after the first 2 months are highly intensified due to the hormone increase needed to keep the baby alive. Anger, happiness, sadness, and anxiety being the too emotions. Hope you liked! I will see you before/ on Friday with the next installment. Comment and vote for me! Love you guys :* See you later :D )

P.S. You will find out the meaning for Trey's tattoo later in the story, it adds to the plot line.