Accident

Mark's POV

Oh God! I SHOULD CONFESS TO HER! But what if she rejects me? I can't.. I felt weak. I saw her beautiful smile whenever I make jokes. I saw her laugh when I do something silly. And those things really made me fall in love with her even more.

It's amazing for me, look she's really kind and helpful, she let herself help me. And that's why I like her.

The way she threw her words are really meaningful. But I know, She's still damn in love with Jacob, and It hurts me a lot.

I know, I shouldn't be jealous, but what can I do?

"Hey, Mark here's your medicines. Make sure that you'll drink that!" Then she put my medicines in the table behind my bed

"I'll go down to get the soup, make sure that you already drink the medicines when I come back"

I felt happy that she's concern, but it doesn't mean that we have the same "MUTUAL" feelings, Like I do.

I won't let her away from me! I won't let Jacob to touch her again! I won't let anybody get her away from me

I'm doing this for her. And I would let her be happy again, and she'll be happy while with ME!

I'm greedy, greedy AF. because of her.

I drink.

Melody's POV

I'll go buy something for Mark, yeah I'm his nurse for this day.

While walking I put my earphones so I can't hear something.

Third Person View

While Melody is walking, she didn't notice the car.

She's walking as if she really can't hear anything. She's walking like she's not hurt.

While the car is moving fast, she didn't noticed that.

*Boogsh*

"MELODY!!!!" Jacob Scream as loud as he could

"Melody! Wake up! Melody!" Melody really can't her body

"J-jacob? I-is that y-you?" Melody said in a weak tone

"Yes! It's me! Hang on! You will survive! I know you will!" Jacob said while carrying her with the bridal style.

Yes! Jacob still love her, and he really don't stop loving this girl. He did that thing on purpose. He did that for the sake of the girl.

Because the girl have a Brain Cancer and just died last week. Now that The girl is gone, he wanted Melody back.

He wanted her to be back.

He wanted her so badly.

"J-jacob. I'm s-sorry."

"Shh! Don't say that! It's ok! Hang on! You'll survive!"

Actually Melody was really dying. Dying because of the car.

"I-i can't I-i'm too we-weak to fight." She said in an almost dying tone

"No! You will survive!"

"Thanks f-for the s-sweet and h-happy moments, please tell m-my friends that t-this is my last. T-tell them that I-i Love Them. Tell my fa-family that I'm done, make s-sure that you'll be f-fine with Mark, O-ok? I-i love you, Jacob... I love...."

And that moment, Melody's heart stop beating.

Melody is done.

Melody is DEAD.

Jacob cried and cried until someone rescued them.

..The END.

THAT'S ALL THE STORY WAS DONE. THE STORY IS FINISHED. Sorry if that's epic