Chapter Five

*Hey guys its back it was a long break I did that for a reason because I knew I was gonna be busy so I hope you like this chapter*

-----------------------------

I woke up and the plane landed we got off and went inside the airport. Once we went in the airport we saw my moms friend. We went to her car and got in and we went to were me and my mom will be leaving.

-40 minutes later-

We finally got to our condo complex and we went to our condo. Once we got in our condo I looked around. It was actually a pretty nice condo. I went out on the balcony and I saw a blue ocean it was beautiful I saw two dolphins jumping out far.

I went back inside and there was my room the walls were baby blue and I had a king size bed and a flat screen on the wall and a chair. My dresser was by the chair. I started unpacking my stuff.

-A hour later-

I was almost unpacking. Once I was finished I laid on my bed.

"Honey foods ready" My mom said outside my door

"Okay I'll be out in a minute" I said I got up and walked to the kitchen

When I walked through the kitchen door there was two counters and cabinets. There was the the stove and the fridge. I went to the dinner table and sat down.

My mom brought me my food and I ate up.

I gotta say this condo is pretty cool and formal.

-After Dinner-

It was 8:30pm now I was alittle tired.

"Hey sweety tomorrow we are gonna go inroll you in your new school. Then we are gonna go get the stuff you need for school. So you need to go to bed now." My moms said

"Okay mom" I got up and went to my room.

I got my new pjs out and went to the bathroom I had in my room. It was a big bathroom it had a big shower and a bath tube bulid in it.

I started the water and got in.

-After the shower-

I stopped the water and stepped out and got in my pjs. I brushed my teeth and went back in my bedroom. I laid on my bed and covered up and I turned on my tv. Then I fell asleep.

-----------------------------

*Hey guys hope you liked this chapter I tried to make it long but if its not long enough tell me and I'll make it longer in the next chapter*