Warm Bed

There's a ray of light peeking out in the gaps of the drawn curtain, as I slowly open my eyes I realized that there is an arm tightly wrapped around my core. I peek at the person who is securely tucked at my side.

I remember that we sleep late last night, it was our first night at Phuket together with the rest of the cast of the kinnporsche series, we have a blast that night and we all slept late and now I realized that it's a bad idea to stay out of bedtime coz we have an early call in today and I know that Barcode gets grumpy if he doesn't complete his sleep. But I need to wake him up or we'll be late and I don't want to be reprimanded by P'Pond.

I look at the clock to check the time and saw that it's past 10 in the morning, I shift slightly to my side to gently shake the boy beside me.

"Angel..... " I slowly whispered and try to shake him awake. "Angel it's time to get up "

Barcode groaned out but instead of getting up, he tighten his arm around his around him. Jeff smile and lean down and graze his nose on Barcode's cheek and sniff him.

"My Angel smells like coconut and vanilla soooo addictive" 

"Phiiiiii are you sniffing me? I smelled bad phi I don't shower last night" Barcode giggled while saying that.

With a smirk on his face, Jeff teasingly said to Barcode "You smell fine Baby in fact you smell delicious and if you won't get up I'll eat you instead of breakfast " then he proceed to repeatedly planted a big kiss on his baby cheek. 

Barcode laughed and squirm himself out of Jeff assault on his cheeks

"Phiiiii stop stop hahaha stop it an ngaaabbbb " Barcode says still laughing out loud, but Jeff still continues to attack his poor abused cheeks.

Barcode struggles to fight his Phi and when he gets the chance he flips His P'Jeff and runs towards the bathroom he stops at the door and looked over and saw that Jeff is now sitting at the edge of the bed and looking blissfully at him.

His heart soared at the look of adoration that adorned his Phis face

He smirked and teasingly wiggled his eyebrows and said out loud " care to join me Phi? " and just like that Jeff hurriedly jumped out of the bed and catapult himself towards his naughty Angel.