Meet Peete

Henry walked us outside.
"Mom! The tornado went all green, and then we saw peter's shadow."
"What? How did he.."
"Gold brought him. He's trying to find every powerful villain to end us all."
"I just don't understand.. Why did gold turn on us all of a sudden..?"
"He was just jealous. The heroes always get their happy endings. The villains are always the ones who lose. I guess they where just so tired of being villains." Mom was looking at Gold pale faced.
"Hello dearie, didn't expect to see you here-"
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"
"Well, just that I thought you would be dead by now." Gold said, looking over his shoulder to Ursula.
"What.??! I couldn't just kill them! I need to have my fun every once in a while."
"Alright then. I believe your time is almost up, Emma. Just 5 more days. You'd better get to finding the author." Gold slowly moved towards the tornado. He opened his arms, as if giving a hug. Then, he and Ursula vanished into thin air... Again.
"Well, that was... Unexpected.."
"Why do I have a feeling the author is never turning up?"
"He will, don't worry."
"Grace, how can you be so sure?"
"I know because he's the one that created you guys. He won't let us down."
Just then we saw a shadow,
Peter's shadow.
It came down over us and swooped low enough to touch the ground. Then we saw him.
"Ah, it's good to be back!"