Intro.

The name of this character in the roleplay is LJ Hemmings. He's a young lad, but, alas, he's a gay lad. But that doesn't stop him from doing things he loves. He's an artistic young man with a very strong, thick, Australian accent, but drawing and writing is his passion, the only words he ever seems to be able to write on paper are: "My kind of love is forbidden." He knows being gay disgusts people, that's why he keeps his identity a secret. They can trigger him, but they'll never figure him out. All his life he's been teased, harassed, bullied, he's had enough. Today, he's moving out of the old and in with the new.
He's never seen the world unless he's drawing it, he likes to go to random parks and draw things, such as people, he adds his finishing touches to the drawing he was working on last night, he calls it a masterpiece at its finest.
As he adds the last touch of paint to his work, he wipes a bit of sweat off his forehead.
"My masterpiece is finally finished, now I can hang it in the dining room." He smiles and before taking it, as his German Shepard pup, Malu, follows behind him, soon as LJ reaches the dining room, he smiles, looking around at the different paintings hung around the room.
"I'm pretty proud of this Malu, aren't you?." He smiles at Malu, before hanging it up, after fixing it a few times from being sideways, he finally gets it in place.

"Perfect." Malu barks, saying in dog, he's hungry. LJ chuckles and grabs a treat from the container on the shelf, stacked with books.

"Here you go Malu." He smiles, handing the treat to the dog.
Just as Malu leaves the room, he smiles before grabbing his car keys, heading to bakery across town. As he drives he notices many things he could be drawing, but instead, he insists on getting some blueberry muffins. As he walks through the door, his good friend Aaron greets him.

"LJ, my favorite customer, what can I do for you today, and by the way, thank you for that marvelous painting you gave me, I can't stop looking at it."
LJ smiled and shrugged. "Pleasures all mine Aaron, say, how's Andy doing?."
LJ remembered when he heard what happened to Andy, they were close, Andy was drinking with friends the night before LJ's painting festival, LJ hosts it every year. Surely enough, at 4:32 am, Aaron got a text , Andy drove home drunk and crashed the car, luckily it was only him driving, but it was very fatal.
"I heard he's back in the shop working, haven't spoke with him directly in quite awhile, I'm sure you'll find him."
LJ nodded, Andy worked at a mechanic shop just down the road, he loved his job, customers would come in often.
"I'll definitely check it out, can I get 4 blueberry muffins to go?."
Aaron nodded, heading behind the counter, grabbing tissue paper and a bag, as LJ took out his wallet, Aaron spoke up and said.
"It's on me, don't worry about paying." LJ looked at him questioning his words.
"Your sure Aaron?."
Aaron nodded and handed LJ the bag before sending LJ on his way.
LJ chuckled and took a bite of one of the blueberry muffins and groaned, Aarons muffins were truly delicious, he couldn't get enough.
As LJ got in his car, he turned on the radio, pulling into the parking lot of the mechanic shop, he gets up, luckily seeing Andy there.

"Andy, long time, no see."
Andy turned around and looked at LJ. Andy looked a little beat, like he's been doing drugs for years.
"What are you doing here LJ?." Andy turned back around, facing the car he was recently working on.
"I just wanted to check up on you." LJ answered.
Andy shrugs and wipes his greasy fingers with a rag. "I'm doing fine, still got that painting you made, sitting in my office, I haven't got time to hang it up yet, to many customers popping in and out, you really out did yourself on that painting LJ."
LJ smiled and bit his lip.
" I can hang it up for you if you'd like."
Andy nodded and tosses LJ the keys to Andy's office. LJ smiles and catches them, running to the office, he unlocks the door and turns on the light, smiling at the painting. After put a nail in the wall, he hangs it up, smiling at the outstanding painting.
Maybe he is worth something.