Part 3

Miera's POV

At last, the day on which I was going to leave with the Sand Siblings arrived.

I stepped out of the room Sakura had given me to stay in, all my gear with me.

“So, you’re heading off,” came a voice that wasn’t Sakura’s. I turned, and looked straight at Sasuke (A/N. He is the black haired boy I was talking about.)

“I have been ordered by my superiors to accompany and stay with the Sand Siblings. As a proper person, I must obey their orders. I must leave today, as they are doing so,” I said, looking at him closely.

“So you say. But who are you really, Same? You are a strange person, and you fascinate me,” he said, taking a step forward. Instantaneously, I stepped away.

“Watch your actions, Uchiha. To question someone like me, and act in this way is inappropriate. But nevertheless, all will become clear to you some day. Perhaps you will have to wait longer than others, but eventually, you will learn,” I said, glaring at him slightly.

“Why later? Why not now?” he asked, taking another step forward, touching my arm.

No boy had ever had the guts to talk to me like that, or touch me like that.

Quickly, I lashed out, slapping him across the face.

“Do not touch me. That is most inappropriate, considering that you do not know me at all,” I glared at him.

He stepped back, a red hand mark on his cheek.

“I'll get the truth someday,” he said sternly.

“That you will, Uchiha,” I smirked.

Without another word being said, I walked downstairs.