Chapter 3.

"Hey."

"You alright?"

"What do you think? Why are they all like this?"

"They have nothing better to do."

"Well they should find something better. I can’t take it much longer, it will be there fault."

“I know they should. Anyways how many times have I told you not to do that?”

“Do what?” I answered sneakily while hiding the scissors behind my back.

“You know what I’m on about.” Naomi sniggered.

“I can’t stop. You know that.”

I and Naomi talked under the old willow tree for about an hour. The birds were singing, the sun was shining, and you could hear people laughing in the classrooms. The smell of the delightful poppies filled our noses, everything looked perfect. The freshly cut grass was soft underneath us.

We talked until Mr.Himer came to escort us back into school. A place I really didn’t want to be! There all just going to start again, I really don’t know how much more I can take before I actually do give up. My mum told me that if I try to do anything like that again she is sending me to the nearest mental institute. I’d rather be there then at this place.

It was finally the end of school. I and Naomi where walking out of school when Ronnie, a tall boy with long-is black hair, ran up to us. He wasn’t popular but he sure looked like he should be. I didn’t know what he wanted he hardly ever spoke to me; He just normally looked at me and smiled.

“Hey Ruby, Hey Naomi. Can I just borrow Ruby of you a minute?” Ronnie questioned.

I and Naomi gave each other a questioning look, I shrugged and Naomi nodded her head. Ronnie pulled me aside.

“Hey I just wondered if you wanted to hang out sometime.”

“Err is this a joke?” I wasn’t sure what to say.

“No. I wouldn’t do that to you!” He said with a cheesy grin.

“Err sure I would love to.”

“Cool. Here’s my number give me a call?” He said sounding delighted.

“Thanks, here is mine.”

“Bye speak to you later.”

“Bye.” My cheeks flushed bright red.

I ran back over to Naomi. We talked about what he said and we were both shocked that he had asked me to hang out with him sometime. I got to admit he is good looking and I did like him a while ago but I figured why would he want to go out with someone like me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its really short couldnt think of out else to put in this chapter:)