Celestial Flame

Lucy's point of view

Fairy tail. I've always been a lover for guilds and wizards. In fact, I'm a wizard myself!

The name is Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia. But please forget I said my last name in the first place.

You see, the Heartfilia estate is really rich. My parents are very high up in the Business field.

Layla and Jude Heartfilia.

Trust me, I really used to love both of my parents. But then, money became more important than me.

My mother gave up her wizard life and handed down 9 of the golden zodiac gate keys to me. (I know she has 3 but please roll with it)

I'm a celestial wizard. So I can summon spirits with magic from another world.

All right!

First, I have gate of the water bearer. Aquarius! She's really scary and mean but I really do love her.

Second, gate of the golden bull. Taurus. He is really perverted dudes... Like yeah.

Third, gate of the golden crab. Cancer. He calls me Ebi and gives hair cuts to everyone.

Fourth, gate of the archer. Sagittarius. He legit dresses in a horse outfit. But I'm not one to judge.

Fifth, gate of the ram. Aries. She's absolutely adorable and basically apologies about everything.

Sixth, gate of the scorpion. Scorpio. Believe it or not, he's Aquarius's boyfriend. And always says 'we are'.

Seventh, gate of the goat. Capricorn. I can't even explain it. He's just so weird.

Eight, gate of the maiden. Virgo. She demands punishments and calls me princess.

And lastly, gate of the twins. Gemini. I really love them. They're adorable.

I also have silver keys, which are weaker, but I'm too lazy to give an explanation.

So as I was saying, my parents suck and I really wanna leave this hell hole. But I don't even know where to begin.

I let out a soft sigh and I pick up my new edition of the Wizard Sorcerer thing.

What's new in Fairy Tail?

Erza Scarlett goes on S class job. She's a very beautiful wizard. She can requip into several different armours. It basically makes Erza the greatest shield ever. I've heard she's quite strict and scary though.

Gildarts Clive embarks on a 100 year mission. He's the strongest member in fairy tail obviously.

The thunder god tribe has gone off on a S class mission. That team is strong. It consisted of the lightning dragon slayer Laxus, Freed, Bixlow, and Evergreen.

Lastly, Natsu Dragneel destroys another town during mission. A smile crept onto my face. I'll admit, Natsu is really cute. However, very destructive. Almost every mission he comes back with damage done. He's a fire dragon slayer who's searching for Igneel, the dragon that raised him.

I flipped to the back cover where I looked in awe.

Mirajane Strauss models for the weekly Sorcerer once again. She's graceful, beautiful, and extremely kind. This beauty is blessing Fairy Tail daily. They write this kind of stuff? Poor Mirajane.

And with that I closed the magazine. I threw it to the side and thought of what to do.

"Lucy. Are you awake?" I hear a call coming from outside my door.

It was my mother. Great.

"Yeah what's up mom?" I reply without moving.

The door opened and my mom looked at disapprovingly.

"Lucy don't say yeah. It's yes. And never say what's up. Also address me as mother. And what are you wearing? Change into a dress!" Mom scolded me and I was getting impatient.

"Look mother. You don't usually come to me at the morning so what is it that you need?" I asked and she sighed.

My dad walked in with a grin. They were both smiling like maniacs.

"We got a marriage proposal from the Arc family. They own a business at an equal level as us. This way we can expand our business too." Mom started.

"You will get married to David Arc. You must have a son who will take over the company and a daughter who will look for marriage options too. That is all." My dad finished and I kept the disgust inside me.

"Of course. I'll be happy to oblige." I smile and they look at each other overjoyed.

"It seems you've finally realized it's time to grow up." My mom said and they both walked out.

There's no way I'm gonna marry David Arc. I'm not staying for this.

Should I... Should I run away?

I want to. But honesty, I'm scared. I've been treated like a princess my whole life and I'm rather emotional. Would I even sustain myself well out there?

I.. I have to try. It's true, I'll cry a lot and sometimes I'll want to run back here. But this... This is hell. And I don't want to ever return to this life.

I don't want to be Lucky Lucy anymore.

I ran to my closet and began putting clothes and basic things I'll need in my backpack. I attach my keys to my belt and remembered I would need to sneak some food with me. Money wouldn't be a problem for now, but I'm not taking much either.

Going downstairs there was nobody there and I brought some food back to my room. Stuffing everything in my bag and then barely zipping it, I smile at my work.

When it's night time, I'll leave.

I picks up the Weekly sorcerer one last time. I looked at Natsu and sighed.

"Maybe I should.. Run to a guild." I dropped the magazine and climbed out my window. It was time to leave.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was much easier than I thought. There were very few guards and with the help of Virgo I slipped out of my estate. Like my entire property which is really far.

I pulled out a silver key and decided to summon Plue. He's absolutely adorable and I just needed the company.

"Plue running away sure is scary. Who knows what's out in the real world."

"Plue Plue." Was the reply I was given.

Thanks Plue. Really needed that.

I wonder where I was going..