Fight that player

Wendy's point of view

Gray held my hand tightly as he kept his body slightly in front of me protectively.

That man, Rory, was very muscular. It was insane almost. Maybe he was on a lot of drugs. Grandeeney always told me to avoid drugs unless they're for medical use.

"Wendy stay back.." Gray said quietly so I could only hear. I didn't reply. I wanted to help but in reality I was scared. I just wanted to help Fairy Tail.

"Why are you hiding that adorable girl from me? Let me see her face!" Rory said menacingly.

I hid myself completely behind Gray now. I saw Gray try to keep a cool composure but he was made.

"Enough. Why are you teamed with that freak? And why are you attacking fairy tail?" Gray asked angrily.

"First off, Collin isn't a freak and I'm doing the right thing. Second, why should I tell you?" Rory replied snarling.

"You should tell me or else I'll beat it out of you. If it had anything to do with Lucy I'll crush you." Gray said in a tone I've never heard him speak in.

Why was he so protective over Lucy? They've probably barely spoken to each other.. Is it possible that he has a crush on her?

"Oi you have a soft spot for Heartfilia?" Rory said smirking.

"I'm done speaking to you. You're a waste of time." Gray said and then pushed me back a few feet.

"Fine lets do this." Rory said bored.

"Ice make.. Sword!" Gray yelled and grabbed an ice sword in his hand.

"Ice make wizard? Interesting. I'm a bit different though." Rory said looking slightly more interested in the battle now.

Gray threw the ice sword towards Rory who just smiled.

"Mud make.. Wall." Rory said quietly but I heard him because of my dragon senses.

"Mud make wizard!?" I exclaim and Gray looked at me stuned.

"Mud make floor!" And just like that Gray was stuck to the ground.

I managed to dodge the attack and looked at a stuck Gray.

"Wendy get away! I'll handle him somehow so just.. Just run!" Gray yelled worriedly.

No. No running away. I will never abandon Gray, or any fairy tail wizard.

"No Gray. It's my turn now." I said seriously and walked towards Rory who looked down at me a bit amused.

"A 5 year old is gonna fight me. Hilarious." Rory rolled his eyes.

"Secret art of the wind dragon.. Sky maiden abilities activate!" I yell and Rory looks at me shocked.

I felt familiar wings grow onto my back and my body was in the air flying now. I had a helmet on, and boots that made me fast.

"Come." I said and Rory smirked.

"You're the Sky Maiden. Who knew a young girl could possess such power." Rory said a bit surprised still. But he was going to attack now.

"Mud make cannon!" As he shot mud shots at me I easily dodged.

"Sky maiden power... A thousand wind attack!" This power was maybe on the medium scale of my strength in this mode. It sends 1000 mph wind forces at him. There was no way he could withstand it.

"What-" Rory stuttered and then screamed in pain. His body flew into the air leaving him open.

"Sky dragon iron fist!" I slammed Rory straight into the ground but I wouldn't stop until he was definitely done.

"Sky dragon roar!" I blew the air towards Rory who screamed in pain again. I notice Gray get out of the mud and shook his head as he watched me.

"You're special Wendy. And also innocent so let me kill him. No blood will stain you." Gray said softly before glaring at Rory.

"Ice make spear!" Gray stabbed Rory multiple times to make sure he was gone.

"Gray we did it!" I squeal happily.

I felt arms around me meaning Gray was hugging me. "No you did it Wendy. Thank you." I blushed at his statement but giggled.

"Oh Gray I'm tired." I said feeling a wave of pain. My body fell backwards and I feel Gray catch me.

"Go to sleep Wendy. Someone will be here when you wake up."