My Mixed Family.

I'm Alex Brown. And I'm moving my life for my mom. Again. Along with my 5 other siblings. I'm the 3rd oldest. Tristan, the oldest, a month older than Percy, Percy, a month older than me, me, Alex, Maci, 6 years younger than me, and Travis and Connor, twins and 2 years younger than Maci. And I'm 16 years old. And technically the twins and Maci are the only blood siblings in that bunch. The rest of us kids were in an orphanage.

My mom apparently has been seeing this guy for a while now. I guess it explains where she goes when she's gone for long periods of time. This guy has 6 girls and 4 boys. Including me there will be 8 girls(I'm a girl) and 8 boys. Wahoo... (Note sarcasm)

We have never stayed in one place for long. I hope that changes.

-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

HeLlO PeOpLeS.

This is the beginning of an awesome story... Hope you enjoy it. I just realized-Alex will have 15 FrEaKiNg siblings!! Holy guacamole!! I, myself have 5 siblings. A full sister, a half brother, 2 stepbrothers and a stepsister. Me and my sister and I go back and forth between our dad's and mom's house. My dads we live a 3 bedroom house with me&sister in one room, myhalfbrother&stepbrother in another and my stepmom&dad in the last one. At my mom's everyone has their own room. And I literally just moved in with my stepfather, stepbrother and stepsister in their house. It's not like anyone cares ;).

Anywho~ Look for a chapter soon! Hope you liked it!

~Writer-chan