Zombies?

“Get off me!” I screamed as this thing tries to bit me. I push it off me and pull out my sword slicing off its head. I bent down trying to catch my breath feeling like I was about to pass out. I fell onto the floor. I herd someone or something come through the door but I blacked out feeling strong arms around me before I could see what it was. I felt someone wiping water across my face with a towel. I felt it go down my chest and I grabbed this persons hand by instinct. I opened my eyes to see this adorable boy. He just smirked and me and when I tried to sit up he told me to stay down.

“Here” he said handing me a glass of water. I looked at him and he flipped his black hair. I drank some and handed it back to him.

“Eat this” he said handing me a piece of bread. I took it and ate it.

“Better” he said looking at me. I nodded as he looked at me from head to toe. I let my grey eyes look at him blushing slightly.

“What’s you name.”

“Alyssa”

“I’m Zander”

“Do you know what those things are? Where’s my katana is and where am I” he covered my mouth indicating I was being to loud.

“Their zombies, it’s over there, and you at my house.” He said keeping his hand over my mouth.

“Zummiezzz?!?!?” I screamed with his hand still over my mouth. I was trying to say zombies but his hand muffled it out. He pinned me down on the bed his hand over my mouth.

“Shut up they’ll hear you.” I nodded blushing slightly.

“If I move my hand are you going to scream” I shook my head no. he moved his hand still on top of me.

“Yes zombies but they don’t move slowly they will run after you and devour you. I should know” he said that last part quietly. I should know too I watched them eat my sister brother and mom. I was 14 years old and people had just started turning. I’m 16 now and I still can’t understand how this happened.

“Oh yea I’m 18 by the way” he said I nodded and looked up at him.

“Get off you hurting me” I demanded. I don’t really have patience even for a person that just saved my life. He smirked and got off of me. I sat up and turned to him.

“Why did you save me” I asked looking into his eyes.

“Well they were coming for you and you looked like you needed help” he said.

“Well thank you but I should probably-“

“Where are you going to go. We need to stay together” he interrupted me.

“Fine” I sighed looking at him as the sun started setting. He hoped off the bed and grabbed two guns and my katana and pulled me into the closet with giant locks on it. “What are we doing in here” I whispered.

“Their more active at night so we always sleep in here together no leaving until we are both awake” he whispered back. I nodded and leaned against the wall holding my sword close. We sat there silently in the dark and I herd russling. I clenched onto my sword ready to pull it out of its sheath.

“Calm down it’s just me.” I herd him say as his voice came closer. I blushed as he sat next to me.

“Do you think there’s anyone else out there” I asked quietly.

“Maybe…somewhere in the universe but here…no” he replied. I nodded and stayed quiet. He closed his eyes and lay on my lap.

“What the hell are you doing” I whispered. He didn’t answer. I leaned back and closed my eyes and fell asleep.