First day all over again [ 5 ]

- INDIANA'S P.O.V -

It has been a couple of days since the 'accident', I was supposed to go back to school the day after I had been let out from hospital; but the weekend came around.

 I couldn't remember anything that had happened, that doctor said the crash had caused me to receive temporary amnesia.   

This was of course just like my first day again, a new sort of old beginning to my new school. 

- TYLER P.O.V -

The past few days have kept me in a panic frenzy, my father and mother had kept me at home; trying to help me with the upcoming test.

 I haven't been able to see 'her', I was hoping to apologise to her about what happened on the first day of school; I didn't mean to harm her in anyway... the guilt still hung deep in my heart. 

I walked calmly through the large metal gate, the familiar scent filled my nose whirling around in my brain; she was somewhere in the school probably around the front doors.

The boys blabbered about some kind of sports game that went on last night, of course I couldn't watched because I was studying all weekend. 

I sighed shrugging my shoulders, sliding my hands smoothly into my pockets with ease. The group of us walked into the school, most of the population of the school were wolves from my pack and a few rouges that pay to live in the area.

Of course it didn't matter to me if my friends were rouges or not, some of them were forced out of their pack or their home got destroyed; you never judge a book by it's cover.

 My father was wasn't very big on rouges being in his territory, he thought they were corrupt; it was my mother's idea to let them stay.

My thoughts blurred as my eyes set on her, her long brown hair was neatly tied up into a pony tail. She wore high-waisted denim jeans, light blue and fared a bit at the end; with a black  long-sleeve shirt and converse. 

I approached her, I assumed she was a wolf.. only wolves can have mates not humans, it is highly unusual, almost impossible to have a human.

She looked up at me, "ahh can I help you?" she asked confused; "Hi I'm Tyler" I pause letting my name sink into her brain. 

"I met you on Friday?" I said looking in her eyes trying to find any emotion, "I don't remember anything that happened on Friday" she said glancing down at her book touching her head; the cut still hadn't healed.

"Oh" I spoke awkwardly, "you don't?" I asked questionable; had she really forgotten me? It's it a mate's first reaction, to know who they are? Maybe she hasn't come of age yet... 

"Yeah, I hit  my head pretty hard.. the doctor said I received temporary amnesia" She said looking deep into my eyes, a little piece of my heart shattered; I had hurt her. 

 "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly glancing up at her head and then back at her.

"Yeah I am completely fine" She spoke smiling, "I'm Indiana". My heart lifted, Indiana... that name rolled right of my tongue; like I was meant to say it. It matched her flamboyant and quirky personality. 

"Nice to meet you Indiana, beautiful name" I spoke softly, "nice to meet you too Tyler"  Indiana replied blushing lightly.

****************************************************************

The day had flown by, I hadn't even noticed the face it was even the afternoon. I had kept the word secret about Indiana, only Jack knew. He was only one I could trust, my closest friend; my partner in crime. 

Tonight I was the night of the full moon, hopefully Indiana will be at the gathering; as we are obliged to welcome new rouges or members into the pack.

 My heart pounded, glancing over at the girl of my dreams. I could clearly see her doodling on the edge of her paper, it made my heart sing.

❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm trying to post regularly! 

- Sage