Chapter 1

Jason's POV
As I looked around for anymore teens, I heard a twig snap. I whip my head around and seen a woman. She had blonde hair, a blue dress and black shoes. 'I don't think she sees me.' I said in my mind. I look a little bit closer and seen she has something pink in her hand. 'I think it's a blanket' I thought. I kinda tilted my head a little as she looked down. She looks at the blanket thing and sits it down. She sighs and says. "I'm so sorry Jaylynn, but I can't take care of u. I wish your mother and father were here. There know what to do" As she said that she kissed it's forehead and smiles. I widened my eyes. 'Oh my, poor Jaylynn' I though ' I wonder why what happened to her parents?' The woman took something off of her neck and put it around the little girls neck and smiles. "I hope u can find someone to take care of u. I love u so much." After that she started to tear up. I just stood there dumbly, nothing to do. But just stare. That little girl was so cute. She had beautiful hazel eyes, light brown hair. And the cutest smile. After my little thought I relized the woman was gone. The baby started to cry. So I made my first move, and went over there. As she saw me her cute smile can back. I couldn't help but flash a smile as well. So I picked her up a was walking back to my cabin. I just remembered the necklace on her neck. The one that woman gave her before she left. I opened it up and seen what appears to be her Mother and Father. They were so beautiful. Just like her. The Mom had blonde hair and brown eyes. And the Dad had brown hair and hazel eyes. 'So that's were she got those eyes' I smile to myself as the baby nuzzles in my chest. I kinda freeze a little bit, but then relax. I open my cabin door and walked in. It was a cute cabin. If u say so myself. I put her down on the couch and get a blanket a cover her again. Since she has one one but hey two can't hurt. I flash a smile but the turn around a head to my room, to sleep.

Ok little advice.

Jason : Blonde hair. Doesn't have a face disorder or anything. Dark brown eyes and pretty tall. Has a hockey mask.

Jaylynn : Brown hair , hazel eyes. Skinny, a Cute personality, smart.

Micheal Myers : Brown hair (He has brown hair in Halloween) Brown eyes
Still where's a mask. When he wants to he is funny and kind. Pretty cute. (Lol) And tall like Jason.

Hope u enjoyed my story so far. Please follow or add to your library. 😊😍😅