Chapter Four: The 'Hang Out' (Plus A/n)

A/n: Hey! I'm back! Yeah, yeah. It's been a while. But, ya know, it gets kind of...sad...when everyone thinks you're dead...So, I'm alive, I'm fine. It's just been homework, (that's another reason why I'm not that active on Wattpad), school, and the bitches in the school. Here's a chapter that I'm managing to type...

~~~

I sat on my couch, watching TV. It's quite amazing that Hellbent wanted to 'hang out'. I mean, it was kind of unusual for him to just hang out like this.

But then again, he could be trying to use me for something...

I jerked my head to the door, hearing someone knock on my door. I walked up to the door, knowing it was Hellbent, and opened it. I was greeted with a familiar demon, who tried to show no emotion-even though it was his idea to go out in the first place. Oh, sorry, 'hang out'.

"Hey, uh, Hellbent..." I was the first to speak, I just couldn't stand the awkward silence. "So we gonna go or what?"

Hellbent laughed, and nervously scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, I was just about to, uh, ask you that..."

I laughed a bit, too. I found it kind of cute that Hellbent actually showed some emotion. He looked kind of innocent to be honest...wait...WHAT THE FUCK?! "C'mon, Hellbent, let's just go to your car so we can go."

Hellbent nodded and led me to his car, opening the door for me. He, then, got in after me and started his car. I blushed, reflecting back on the thought I had earlier.

"Hey Dolan, don't mind me asking, but why are you blushing?" He glanced at me and then the road.

I tried to hide my blush. "I was just thinking...about...something..." I muttered, resting my head on my hand. "Where are we going anyways?"

"To my place, if it's okay with you." Hellbent replied, taking a sharp turn. My head slipped from my hand and I hit my head against the door. My hat fell off and, despite the pain of me hitting my head, I tried to find it.

"Ah...fuck..." I muttered, rubbing my head. Hellbent parked at his house-which wasn't that far- and started apologizing.

"I'm so sorry, Dolan!" Hellbent tried to help me but I shooed him away. "It's okay, Hellbent, I'm okay." I forced a smile, even though my head still hurt like hell.

"Shit...I am really really sorry!" Hellbent apologized once again. I nodded lightly, reassuring him once again, that I was okay. I grabbed my hat and placed it back on my head.

He opened the door for me and helped me out. That hit must've done a lot more than I thought because as soon as I stood, there was a sharp pain in it.

I almost fell down but I caught myself. Hellbent didn't notice and led me into his house. As soon as we got inside, I ran to his couch and sat down. Hellbent just looked at questioningly.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Hellbent asked. I thought I knew what was wrong with me but apparently I don't. My head hurt, it hurts when I stand up, and I'm hanging out with Hellbent. I thought it was just my head but maybe it was something else...

"Yeah...I'm fine..." I muttered, leaning back into the couch. Hellbent sat next to me, only leaving about an inch of space in-between us. It was kind of awkward because of how close we were. My head was still hurting and I was kind of thirsty, but it hurt too much when I stood up. I would've asked Hellbent, but I didn't want to seem needy.

~~~

So I am back and I might update another one today or tomorrow. Yeah, I know, it's kind of a short chapter but at least I updated. Anyways, anybody got any idea of what's wrong with Dolan? Just type down in the comments.

Just stay tuned for (hopefully) more updates.

~Nati