Ch. 8

Ray

Like I Said, If The Bitch Want War, War Is What She'll Get. At First, I Wasn't Worried. But The Hoe Crazy But I'm A Tad Bit Crazier. See, She Figures I'm Weak. I Was Only Trying To Not Merk Her Ass And Dog Her Because Of Some Shit My Momma Schooled Me On About How I'm Supposed To Respect Bitches. Fuck It Tho, She Finna Feel Me Ten Times Harder And I Mean It.

I Heard About How She Choked Zero's Momma Out Or Some Shit. She Even Told His Momma She Was There. She Breaking A lot Of Rules. She Leaving Her Mark In Too Many Places Which Is A No No. Her And Everybody Else Thinks She's Unstoppable, But The Shit Is Easy As Saying My Name, Honestly. Play Time Is Over.

I'm Riding Around Scoping Shit Out. I'm Across The Street From A Nigga Named Tony' s Girlfriend Crib. I Know Where She Stay Because I Fucked That Bitch. Anyway, I Figured Trigga Would Come For His Ass Next. I Notice An All Black Nissan Truck Pull Up. Exactly What I Was Lookin For But In A Different Truck. Evidently She Know Somethin About The Game Because She Switched Cars To Not Be Noticeable.

I Watch Her Look Around Then At Me. She Slowly Walks To The Door And Breaks In. After Ten Minutes, I Walk In. I Walk All Around Looking For Her Ass. What The Fuck? The House Ain't That Big. I Start Hearing Some Strange Ass Noise, Then Screams. I Hold My Shotgun Up Then Run To The Back.

"ROBYN!!" I Yell, Looking For Her. I Hear Her Ass Screamin But Ion Know Where She At. I Follow The Sound To The Basement. The Chair Back Is Facing Me And I Hear Muffled Screams. I Walk Closer And Turn It, Holding My Gun.

"BRUH, WHAT THE HELL??" I Yell Out In Frustration. This Shit Is A Fuckin Tape Recorder In The Chair Playing.

"Shit!" I Snap. I Notice A Piece Of Paper Under It. I Grab It. It Reads

Trigga Was X, Nigga. Like I Said, Ten Times Harder. You Couldn't Fuck With Me On Your Best Day
-Trig, Hoe.

I ball It Up And Throw It. This Bitch Set Me The Fuck Up. She Wasn't Easy As I Thought. I Run Out The House.

"BITCH THE FUCK!" I Scream, Watching Her Pull Off In My Truck. I Start Shooting At It And Running After It. She Speeds Up And Swerves Around The Corner. What The Fuck?? I Run At Her Truck And Notice The Tires Busted.

"Bruh, Damn!" I Scream, Kicking The Door. The Hoe Played My Ass..

Uh Oh... War Time. Who Y'all Think Gone Win? COMMENT