SECS PT 2 [pingu x reader] (daddy!pingu)

previously on secs...

pingu wuz walkign down hte stret wen he saw trh perfec person (you) on the siedwelk.

"helo perfec person" he sya to u "les hav the but secs" u say k & u go 2 pangus shakc.

"nic plas u got her" u sey "lets go 2 ur ruum"

pingu & u go2 hte roum amd ley on hte bed. ponga tuches ur private parTs & u mone "pls pungi"

k sasy pengu adn he stik his weewee in2 ur peenpeen hole.

"Oh god." You moan as Pingu enters your delicate hole, no prep. You never thought you would lose your virginity to the Pingu.

Here's the thing: you are actually Pingu's #1 fan. You're Pingu trash. You buy merch, write fanfics, and stalk him. You even have a fan page for him on Instagram. This is the best moment of your life.

Pingu continues to thrust into you as you moan from pleasure. Pingu hasn't moaned once. Are you not good enough?

You decide to up your game and push the penguin down onto the bed.

"What?" Pingu questions, panting from going so fast.

"I wanna ride you, daddy," you whisper as you sink down onto Pingu's large, freezing cold penguin cock.

"Fuck!" This definitely got Pingu moaning. You continue to ride him, bouncing furiously up and down liek a smol child excite 4 a lolopop.

"I'm close!" You almost scream as you reach your high, still bouncing as Pingu gets closer and closer. Not long after you, Pingu lets out a scream and releases his seed into your stretched hole.

"That was amazing," you say between breaths as you flop down beside Pingu.

Hey!!

So that was part two of Secs and I hope you liked it!!

-xx donkey