Chapter II

"I don't wanna make it... I just wanna.." One of my many idols gave these words of wisdom. I don't want to be famous. No paparazzi, no drama, no selling out, and no rumors. It would be great to be in a successful band. My dream in fact. I just don't see it working though.
     People say I can sing. The thing wrong with people is that there are so many lies. How do you find the truth? You can't. In everyone's own little world they believe that lying will protect someone's feelings. If you ask me... That's all a load of shit.
     If you don't tell them to their face because you're scared it will hurt their feelings but you say it behind their back, who the hell do you think you are? No offense, and I'm sure we've all done it once or twice but if this is how you make yourself feel good, then you are literally the scum of the earth.
     Okay, sorry. I didn't mean to go off. It's just so many people; internet friends, real friends, family, and just strangers get bullied. I know, I know, it's been addressed so many times but people can't control their gender, race, sexuality, disabilities, thoughts, feelings, and so many other things. With everything going on in the world right now, it hurts me to exist sometimes.
     I don't understand what the big deal is. We all have the same bones/ bone structure. Same organs. So why do we have to hate on each other for things we can't control?

----------
I just feel with everything going on in the world I needed to say it. It's all been said before but I wanted to share it again because (shout out to my internet friends!) I know a lot of people online being bullied, told to kill themselves, drink bleach and that they are freaks. No, they are in fact amazing, beautiful people, and the world would be an even worse place without them. Feel free to message me if you're upset!! Stay strong everyone<3