Mystery Guy

Prologue:

I never thought I could find a mystery guy in my life. That feeling that you doesn't have any clue or hint who he is, what he is or where did he came from. It was an unexpected time to make me fall in love with him and just predict who he really is.

Introduction:

BTW, I'm Krystelle Missy Mae Mendez,but you can call me Krys or whatever you want to call me. I'm a tourism student in Lake Tow University. I'm already a 2nd year student and i'm 18 years old. I also have some hobbies like biking,badminton,playing football (since I have 2 brothers I learned to play this sport),reading books and lastly, I'm so busy finding that Mystery Guy who keep on texting,emailing me and keep on giving me unexpected gifts like bouquet of flower, a basket of fruits and boxes of chocolate. Yes,it's ridiculous right? but I still don't know him. That's the reason why I really want to find him because my heart might explode when I don't.

 ---ooooo---ooooo---ooooo---

Chapter One:

Xx Krystelle's POV xX

In school:

First day of 1st sem in my 2nd year in college,woah!,that's puzzling..okaaaay..the first thing that comes in my mind is to know that mystery guy..he told me his name,and I already know him..he's..he's..ugh! I hate it!, I forgot his name! wait!!!, I remembered!

"Hey krys!,still puzzling to that mystery guy of yours?" Abigail asked.

BTW,Her real name is Abigail Marissa Kirsten Lopez,she's also a tourism student that means were classmates. Abigail's my bestfriend since gradeschool and she's beautiful like me..haha! (don't you ever protest to that!) She have many guy-guys ...yeah!,and she's our miss LTC in our school and compete's with other universities..okay stop with that too much intro and let's go back to the conversation...hehe

"Uhh.. yeah!, I tried recalling his name when you suddenly came out from nowhere.." I said.

"Uhmm, I'm sorry?? and why are you so focused with that mystery guy?he doesn't even exist!" Abby insisted.

"Take that back Abby! I know that I don't know him but he keeps on sending me emails and gifts!,he even texted me last night but unfortunately deleted it..ugh!"

"Okay?? if that's what you believed in... but i believe that we need to go back to our classroom, we'll be late!, come on!"

After school..

"Hey Abbs!! wanna go to our house?? my mom will cook her specialty"

"Sure!! is Kent there??"

"Stop that Abby!! I know that you have a secret crush to my brother since grade school, aren't you tired of crushing someone who doesn't even know your feelings for him??"

"Of course not!! I'm already used to it you know?,okay stop with that embarrassing topic and let's go to your place!..I want to taste your mom's specialty.."

*In our house*

"Hey mom! I brought Abby  here to taste your specialty.."I said entering our house.

"Oh, hey Abby!! how's school?" mom asked.

"It was fine auntie..I still have some difficulty in our english subject,that's why I want Krys to help me.." abby stated.

"Oh come on! you can do it, Abby!" I insisted.

"By the way Krystelle..someone sent you a bouquet of flower a while ago and I found it near the doorstep..looks like someone is trying to win my babygirl's heart.."mom said.