The closet

On one cold and dark winter day, the Solstice family just moved into a mansion that was said to have a very mysterious closet that no one ever dared to open. They  have all settled in and decided to sit near the flickering fire and enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee when they suddenly felt a warm breeze. The mother said " Well that's not possible! Well whatever , maybe it was just the fire." But their young daughter did not settle for that reason.

After finishing the hot cup of coffee the mother got back to cleaning while the father started doing some paper works.The daughter remembered " Where did that breeze come from?" Then she remembered the rumors of the closet. Because of her curiosity she decided to check if the rumors were true. 

After a few minutes , she finally found the mysterious closet in the garage. She tried to open it but the door was locked! She tried kicking it until it busted open but after many tries, she failed. When she was about to give up, she found the key near the window. She said " YES!!!! Finally I can find out what's so mysterious with this closet.

When she opened the closet, her eyes glistened because of what she saw. A MAGICAL GARDEN!! She almost fainted when she saw the tiny pixies flying around and gnomes walking by. She started to walk in and felt the warm summer breeze that she felt while they were near the fire. " I knew it was'nt the fire!" After many hours, she made a lot of friends already.

It was getting dark so she immediately stepped out of the closet and said farewell to her adorable friends. When she got back to the rel world it was just time for dinner. Just then, he mother called out " Dinner honey!! come down now" She rushed down exited to tell her parents the wonder she just saw.

" Mom Dad!!! yo would not believe what I just saw!' said the little girl. " Calm down honey tell us your story while we eat dinner." " There was a fairy and gnomes and summer breezes and.." "hahaha oh honey you dont expect us to believe that do you?" her dad said.

THe little girl rushed into her room and started crying " Why won't they believe me.. Aha!! why dont I take them there?"

The next day, she took her parents with her and tried opening the door ... When the door opened they were all surprised because everything their daughter said was 100 % true! When they went in the pixies said ," Why are you with 2 ghosts?" The little girl was so shocked by this news. Because of this the pixies was forced to kill the parents and take the little girl as their own child. The little girl forgot everything that happened beacause of the pixies' powers. 

The end