••- ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ -••

Greetings everyone! I've had this account for about 8 months and just now decided to write a fanfic...heh....but anyway, I hope you readers enjoy my first fanfiction! ~ Bippy

~

Once there was young man, medium length white hair and blue eyes; the most beautiful shade of blue people say. Woman swooned over him while men envied him.
Who was this man you might ask?

Shinya Hīragi.

Everyone was shocked and rather jealous when the king asked his hand in marriage, which Shinya happily accepted. Everyone knew the white haired male would accept the king's proposal, they have been childhood friends after all.

After four years, Shinya and Guren decided they wanted a son, but they obviously couldn't have one due to the fact they were both males. Months passed by, and Shinya fell into a state of depression. Most people thought he was just over exaggerating and would get over it eventually. But no. He longed for a child, and didn't get over it.

And this is where our story begins...

Shinya was in his and his husbands room, gazing out the rather large window, a small sigh escaped his lips as he began to lightly tap on the wooden stool he was sitting in.
There was a sudden cool breeze that passed him, sending shivers down his spine.

He felt another presence in the room, thinking it might be Guren, he turned around.
"Hello l-..." He froze. This was not his husband. Shinya quietly gulped and stood up from the stool, trying to act as if he weren't frightened. "Who are you?" He asked in a casual tone.

"I'm Asuramaru..." He spoke. Shinya was shocked to hear that he sounded exactly like a male. Anyone would've confused him for a female.

"What...do you want?"

Asuramaru smirked, "I'm not the one that wants something here..." He took a few steps closer the king. "Your majesty, I could sense your desire from miles away, any demon could. But I got to you first."

"Wait...demon?!" Shinya asked, wide eyed.
The demon nodded, "Yes demon. Anyway, back to what I was saying, I sensed your desire and I'm here to fulfill it."

"Do I have to give you my soul or something?"
Asuramaru suddenly burst out laughing, which caused Shinya to give him strange looks. It took the demon a while to calm down his laughter, but once he did, he wiped a year due to the fact he was laughing too much.
"No, nothing like that."

"You must want something in return then!"
"Nope." Asuramaru said and crossed his arms over his chest. "But, I will choose when he dies, but do not worry,  I will not kill him while he's a child, so you could enjoy him until then. So, what do you say?"

Shinya thought for a moment, he's been longing for a son and now it was his opportunity to have one. How could he possibly say no?! "I accept"

"It's a deal then." Asuramaru extended his arm, Shinya took his arms and shook it.

The demon suddenly disappeared, as soon as he did, there was a babies cry heard inside the room.

Shinya looked towards the direction the cry was located and immediately ran to the baby, carrying it in his arms. The baby stopped crying once he was carried, emerald orbs curiously gazed up at the white haired male.
He cried tears of happiness, he just had to tell Guren. Shinya quickly ran out of the room, still holding onto their child and told Guren everything that just happened.

     The sixteenth of October was the happiest day of their lives, because that was when Yuichiro Ichinose came into their lives.

----------------------
Word count: 618
------------------------