Part 1

It was a rainy Tuesday morning, Kim loves days like this. Rain, coffee, and music. Her mom, Grace, wanted to take her to work. Oh right. Work. Kim's favorite part of her days. She got to be with her best friend and she got to see Tyler. Tyler is a criminal wanted for missing women and multiple murders. He was pretty much innocent to Kim. Only because she had no idea why he never spoke or even put his head up. Kim was in love. Tyler is a very quiet person, although, he has a very bad temper. People are afraid to talk to him because the only person who talked to him is no longer alive. Kim didn't know why people would never try to communicate with him. She will find out sooner or later. Let's get started.

Tylers POV-  (in a journal)

 February 19, 2016. I was writing music. Music is my passion. I like to let my emotions out in music. I wrote my first song today. No one is gonna hear it. No one would. I would always keep to myself in high school. I have no idea why. I used to have friends in middle school. Now, I just push people away. Maybe talking just isn't my thing. Anyway, enough about the past. Let's talk about the present. I am in between 4 walls. In an asylum. Yes, I am in an asylum for missing women and multiple murders. I would go to bars and pick up women and then I would abuse them then murder them. Yes, I know what you're thinking, "Tyler what the hell ?!?". Well, like I said, talking just isn't my thing. I prefer writing in this little journal. This journal is where I write my music, write what's on my mind. I always wanted to start a band. Maybe when I get out of this hell, I will. I would always go to la-la land about this band. I would call it "twenty one pilots". Find myself a drummer and finally become a better person, because I am within people who like my music and understand what I feel. All my lyrics are deep. All. I wrote a song about this beautiful girl who works here, she always brings me my anti-depressants. I only look at her when she isn't looking. She is so beautiful, her eyes are brown, her hair is just so beautiful. Everything about her, is beautiful. Hopefully I can get to know her. Hopefully she doesn't know my story.

Kim's POV-

"I walked into Tyler's room, to bring him his anti-depressants. His eyes are always red and puffy. I'm worried about him." I told Angelina, my best friend that I have worked with for 3 years. "Kim, you're crazy. If you try anything he will murder you, even without weapons.". She was making no sense, I didn't know his story but he can't be that bad. "I'm gonna go talk to him. I think I can help him out." I said walking away. Angelina tried to stop me but she was on front desk duty so she had to make sure no one left or anyone suspicious came in. I unlocked Tyler's door and opened it. He was laying in his bed playing with his fingers. "Tyler?" I said knocking on the door making sure it was okay for me to come in. He looked at me, this was the first time we made eye contact. He then put his head back down quickly and stood up. "I'm ready to be executed." He said. "What? No, Tyler I am here to talk to you about something." I said sitting down on his bed patting the bed inviting him to sit next to me. "About.." He said still looking down at his hands playing with his fingers. I put my hand on his hands as a sign for him to stop. "Tyler, I want you to know that I am here for you no matter what. No, I don't know your story. I would like to so I could understand you." I said looking at him. "I don't want you to know my story because you will think, "What the hell is wrong with him." Like everybody else". He said getting up from the bed and leaving the room. "I need some air, I'm going outside." He said facing outside the door. "Okay."I said. I can't believe I let him go like that, I mean it's good to go outside once in a while but. He just, left.

Tyler's POV- (in a journal)

February 20, 2016. It was a nice day outside. I have never been outside since I got here. Today, I finally talked to the beautiful girl I was writing music about. She came into my room just to tell me that she doesn't know my story but she would like to. Is she crazy!?! I really like her but she was just there, telling me that she's here for me and stupid things like that. People always say, "I'll always be here for you no matter what." and next thing you know it they are completely gone. Boom. Out of your life forever. I am pretty much used to that. I mean, I am in an asylum. I don't talk. I write. Anyways, Kim looks at me all the time, is that supposed to mean she likes me or something like that? I made eye contact with her once today. I told her I was ready to be executed. I mean, I deserve it don't I? After murdering all those women and keeping them hostage in my basement. I deserve to be murdered myself. I don't know her that well. She seems like a really good person. I'm just not a people person. Kim brought me some food today. I guess she really does care about me. I didn't eat it I just left it on the floor. Either way it's nice to know people care about you especially in my situation.

*****

Okay this sucks lol. Comment on the first sentence if i should keep updating. Thank you for reading :)