Part 2

Tyler's POV-

March 12, 2016

It was a sunny Tuesday afternoon and I am sitting under a tree thinking about the band I want to create. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you... twenty one pilots!" I imagined an old guy who was hosting the MTV Music Awards saying while me and my drummer started performing. It has always been my dream to become famous and perform and music award shows, or even just perform.
I got up to get lunch because it was already 1 and my stomach was growling and I felt really dizzy for some reason. I walk into the cafeteria and I see Kim. "Hey Tyler!" She says, excited to see me? "Hi Kim." I say walking to a table with my food and my head down looking at the food. I arrive at the table in the corner no one sits at because supposedly someone was slitting their wrists and the table was stained with blood back in '92. It's been over a decade. Grow the fuck up. I felt someone sit at the table across from me and I was playing with my fingers, like always, I looked at the shoes and I notice it's some all white converse. Kim. "Tyler, what's up? I've been looking for you to tell you something." She said looking at me concerned. Kim and I are basically friends now, she is the only person I make eye contact with and even talk to.

Kim's POV-
I saw Tyler walk in and so I went to say hey. "Hi Kim." He said walking to the table with his head facing his tray. He went to the suicide table. That's what people call it in this place. I went to go sit with him so we can talk, "Tyler, what's up? I've been looking for you to tell you something." I said looking at him with a concerned look on my face. He looked up at me. He has been making eye contact with me for the past month. I am so proud of how far he has come in his social life. Well, with me. We started talking about how he likes to write music and how we wants to start a band and basically his dreams. We talked about those things until I got called by the Head Lady to her office. "What's up?" I asked the Head Lady while slowly sitting down in the chair. Okay so let me tell you a little something about this Head Lady. We call her 'Head Lady' because she is basically the manager of this asylum. Her actual name is Cindy Greene. She can be real controlling sometimes or she can just sit back and relax because we all know what we are doing here. I mean. We have all been working here for over 2 years. Cindy Greene used to work as a cashier at a local Wal-Mart in Illinois She worked there until she was 23. She got the job at 18. Now she moved to Columbus, Ohio. Where we are. There is really nothing to do in this city so she decided to work in this asylum. 'Ohio Asylum'. Nothing fancy. Okay, that is all you need to know about Head Lady. "Kim, I called you into my office to tell you that you are employee of the month. You have helped out many patients. Especially Tyler Joseph. He to used never talk to anyone or even look up. Now, he makes eye contact with you and talks to people. Congratulations Kim. You did well!" She said giving me a pin that says "Employee Of The Month at Ohio Asylum!" with smiley faces everywhere. "Thank you so much Head Lady, it's not that hard to get patients to feel like they aren't in an asylum." I said getting up and heading out the door. Tyler was walking back to his room and he saw that I was looking at the pin smiling. "I never knew simple things can make you happy. I'll try it sometime." He said looking at me then winking. He kept walking but I stopped and turned around."Was he flirting?"I asked myself then getting back to work.

Tyler's POV-

I saw Kim walking down the hallway looking at a pin and smiling. "I never knew simple things can make you happy. I'll try it sometime." I said smiling at her then winking. I kept walking to my room. Once I got to my room I got my journal and started writing about how wonderful my day went. I finished writing and I started to draw a note for Kim. Nothing special. Okay fine it's a love note. I guess you can say I'm pretty good at drawing so I drew her and I in anime.

(The Next Day)

I woke up to get breakfast and I was hoping to see Kim to give her the note. She wasn't there. I asked everyone if they knew where she was at. I looked outside and in the hallways even the Head Lady's office. No sign of Kim. Absolutely no sign. I went to my room and found her in there looking through my journal. "These are really good lyrics Ty." She said looking up at me and tucking her hair behind her ear and smiling. Uh oh. February 19. That's the day I wrote about her and how much I love her. "Let me show you my favorite ones!" I said getting the journal quickly before she turned another page. I pulled up some lyrics from a song called, 'Truce' I wrote for my future band. "Right here, "stay alive, stay alive, for me."" I said pointing at the words. "Those are beautiful." She said looking me in the eyes. I decided to be tough and just tell her. "Like you." I said while smiling at her. She blushed and turned away. The piece of hair that was tucked behind her ear fell so I tucked it back and then our eyes met. I leaned in thinking it was totally okay with both of us. It was. Next thing you know we are kissing. Who knew I would ever kiss somebody in this place? "Amazing." She said still looking through the journal. Oh right, just another fantasy of her and me kissing. Like always.

*****

i think this is turning out pretty good. thank you all for reading :) <3