Forgotten Memories

*BoBoiBoy's POV*

I woke up and saw my brother casting a spell at my friends like he was transferring guardians or whatever-that-thing-was called. I was also dreaming the time he looked for mine. The girl in my head said that she'll be coming for me and my friends. Her face looks determined but scared too. She began to cry when I left like she wants to tell something but she can't then the boy with golden hair appeared and said the same thing, "We'll come for you. Wait till the ninth full moon appears," I was a little worried but got ready too. That night I stayed up trying to redraw the girl who talked to me with the boy as well. I tried to figure out who but then Astor entered my room and asked me why I'm not in bed. He saw the drawing on my table and his smile then faded away. I saw what he was looking at and wanted to hide it but he took it from my hands, "Hmmm... You're really talented in drawing. Can you give it to me? I want to take it as a sketch in our family memory book. Remember that book?" he said. I staggered of what he asked me but it was a yes. I laid down after Astor left with the painting when my flashback started.

*flashback*

Astor : They're lots of memories we made. What do you think should we do to make it be reminded so that we don't forget?
BoBoiBoy : I think we should make a Family Memory Book as present to our family and also to mom and dad. I'm sure they'll be very happy.
Astor : That's a great idea! Let's start at dad's office to look for an empty album or note book.
BoBoiBoy : Terbaik.... Let's do it!!!

*flashback ends*

*Astor's POV*

I took the drawing my brother made to make it as a memory. As I flipped the pages of the memory book, I felt tears began to fall. I remembered every single detail of Galaxia and BoBoiBoy having having fun since they were kids. I just wished this didn't would've happened. If it didn't, we would be one family again.

(Song ends till 'BoBoiBoy's POV')

*flashback*

Galaxia : Do it again!! Do it again!!
BoBoiBoy : Yeah!! Do it!!!
Astor : Okay, if you say so. Thunderspear slash!!!
Galaxia : Wow, you're really good at this. *jealousy starts to attack*
BoBoiBoy : Teach me how to do it, Astor!!

*They trained together with Astor till something happened...*

Galaxia : Argh!!!!
Astor : Galaxy, what's going on?
Galaxia : Void Phoenix!!! Portal of Equestria!!
BoBoiBoy : Uh-oh...
Keith : I'll take her. And erase his memories!!! *casts a spell on Gal making her shrink and erased BoBoiBoy's memories*
Astor : No!!! Give her back!!! Come back!!!!
Keith  : What're you gonna do to me?
Astor : Galaxy!!!
Galaxia : (turns back to normal) Astor, BoBoiBoy!!!! Help me!!!

*flashback ends, Galaxia's voices echoed*

My tears fell as no mercy came to me since Gal was gone and BoBoiBoy's memories about her were taken. I decided to keep it in the memory book so that if BoBoiBoy remembers her when it is time. "I'm sorry, little sis. If only I was fast enough to save you"

*BoBoiBoy's POV*

I heard my brother cry when I wanted to say goodnight. I asked myself when did I have a little sis. I recited a pray to ask God about it so that I can get the answers I wanted. I didn't notice it a bit but my brother was shocked to see me crying near his room. "BoBoiBoy?! What happened?" he exclaimed. I didn't answer. I woke up and hugged him tightly. He jumped a little but he bent down a little and hugged me back. He was crying too.

*The next morning*

*Astor's POV*

I woke up at 5.50 a.m. and took a bath. After 10 minutes, I heard BoBoiBoy woke up after crying last night and slept in my room. "Astor, can you embrace the dawn prayers first? I'll do it as soon as I finished taking a bath," I said. He nodded and went to his room. I took my bath and also went for dawn prayers. After I was done, I went to Astor's room and asked him about what he talked about last night. "Actually, we have a little sister. Her name's Galaxia, Galaxia Phoenix. She was kidnapped after a guy named Keith, a guy from Equestria, by cursing her powers allowing her to have powers of darkness, and turned into Void Phoenix. All her powers are same to you except Void. That's why I took your drawing and kept the Family Memory Book from you and--------" "But why didn't remember anything about her?!!" I said, cutting his words, with tears drooling down my cheeks. "Because, Keith took your memories. That causes you to forget easily," he said. I was disappointed but surprised too. I never thought that the girl in my dreams were actually a descend memory.... I wore my uniform and went downstairs. Astor turned and served my a plate of noodles. Astor and I ate till suddenly I felt sick. Headaches and my body is chilling. Astor felt my forehead and it was hot. "You're having a fever, BoBoiBoy. I suggest you stay at home. Drink this hot chocolate and I'll take you to the doctor. Change your clothes," he said and I followed everything he said.

*Fang's POV*

I went to Tok Aba's stall to buy a cup of drink and invite BoBoiBoy to school together. As I reached the stall but I didn't see BoBoiBoy around and asked Astor about him. "BoBoiBoy's having a fever today. I'm bringing him to the doctor today. Can you tell the teacher he's not coming?" he asked. I said yes and went to school immediately. I reached school just in time. I went to the teachers' office and told Mdm. Alinda as well as Yaya. I walked back to class and the school session was starting just in 10 minutes. I gathered the gang and talked about visiting BoBoiBoy after school. We all agreed and also the teacher heard us talking and joined us too.