First day Sucks

💜 Lunaa Pov 💜

I so dislike school, it's so annoying specially the teachers and the Homework. I don't know how I made it this long but hey what can I say I'm happy I made it here so far. Right now I'm entering 10th grade and today's my first day I'm so excited. Not. But on the bright side today is my first day in after school well not really my first first day but the day when we come back and it so happens to be today.

So I get up from my comfortable Bed and start getting ready for school. I first pick out my clothes and chose to wear a Turquoise V neck shirt with my True Religion Jeans and my Jordan 12s the Black ones. Then after I'm satisfied with my choice of clothes I go take a shower. After that I get dressed and head in my sisters room. Oh yea I have 4 sisters 3 from my mom and 1 from my dad unfortunately. But anyways I go in and see that they aren't in there no wonder I didn't hear no arguing yet. So I close there door and head down stairs, Yea ugh we live in a house which is designed of two stories and 5 bedroom and 3 bathrooms. So yea this is good specially since it's mostly girls in the house so ya this is awesome. So after going down the stairs I hear nothing just the Tv and Movements in the kitchen. What the hell this has to be a joke why isn't nobody arguing today I have to find out Right Now. So I head in the Living room and See my 2 sisters sitting down on there phone and not doing anything WTF. Then I look to my left and see my Mom cooking Pancakes and bacon. Yuum. "Hey um what's happening " I said, then head to sit down on the couch.