FOUR

23:02pm. I have 58 more minutes and then it's my time. My time to leave. I look at my phone and I see that Marla sent me a text:
Marla: Hey. Help me. You asleep? I can't. I'm stuck watching life hack videos! Why can't I sleep?!?!?I think I'm cursed.
Me:lol.
Marla: it's not funny....its sad.
Me:lol....lots of love??
Marla:Argh. What are your planplans for tomorrow? I thought after school we could go out?
Me:mmmm I can't. I'm busy.
Marla: with what?
Me: um, not important. Just some family reunion thing
Marla: oh okay. I think I'm getting tired so chat tomorrow.
Me: lol. Bye.

That was probably the 25th time I lied to my best friend. We're not exactly the "trust each other with everything" type. So.... 23:15pm. 45 more minutes. I notice I'm shaking. Am I that nervous?

23:59pm. I look at my watch and countdown. 7-6-5-4-3-2-1...00:00am. Now is my time. So I quietly get up and grab my bag that I packed before I went to bed. It contained my clothes that I'll need, some money for food, drink,etc... and my phone of course. I grab the keys and since there is a spare key so I decided to take this one with me. I silently exit out the back door. And out at the other door that leads to the road. To the outside. I grab the map out my bag(slightly feeling like Dora the explorer) and I look at my first stop. I walk. Into the outside....