First Kiss/Where/Why

Jacob-
La Push beach
It was the perfect moment.You were in love,there was a sunset,the waves were crashing on the shore...it just seemed right.

Seth-
At first you didn't know what was happening.You were sitting on your couch in your living room watching television with Seth.Both of you began to lean into each other,you turned you head and, bam!, you and Seth kissed.

Leah-
You were talking about the whole imprint deal,when you just leaned in and kissed her to shut her up.You loved her and she loved you.That was all there was to it.

Embry-
You had been having a bad day,you were in your room at Emily's and Embry came in through your window,Sam and Emily wouldn't allow him in your room this late if they knew.
You told Embry about your day and he just unexpectedly kissed you,but soon you got used to it and kissed back,turning into a make out session...and getting in trouble.But it was worth it for the both of you.Even if you were grounded and Embry had to stay at least five feet away from you.

Edward-
You kissed at prom.It was what felt like the perfect timing.

Emmett-
You kissed on your first date.You did it cause you both wanted to.

Rosalie-
You kissed at Bella's wedding.It was romantic and it felt right to do so.

Jasper-
You kissed on your first date.

Alice-
You kissed in the school hallway on your way to class.
"Don't worry.I know you're gonna like this."and she kissed you.Turns out her future telling was correct.

Bella-
You kissed on your first date.it was the perfect timing and you both wanted to do it.