Finish it and you're mine part 1

Along the Sideways, there's a boy who stunt himself to the shadows and never reveals himself to a 'nobody', Especially those who aren't serious enough in their lives. He's a very brilliant nor intelligent, yet absolute captain of a certain basketball club, currently known as the 'GOM'. 

Campfires are lighten up, Hearing a twitch of a stick while burning up marshmallows. It's the retreat of the students at teiko high. The five Prodigies, .. ehem.. i mean, the six young men normally sticks together like brothers, as usual it is to have a night time at their campus ground. 

"Ne Ne~ Midorimacchi!!" A blonde headed speaks loudly causing the others look at his direction. 

"what is it kise?" I don't know if the Green headed guy wants to eliminate the blonde with the scary look on the tsundere's face while facing at him. But who cares, i't's NORMAL. 

"What is my lucky item for today midorimacchi??~" the blonde uttered. 

"Let's see.. It appears that your lucky item for today is a... scissor.." He's a bit afraid or nervous when he was about to say a word 'scissor' because he remembered something more about their formal, yet d-demon king captain.. which all of them are scaredof him... And it's also Normal. :3

"E-eh? Really-ssu?.. wow.. that's cute.." He again uttered.

A two bladed object suddenly attacked, and swiftly heading to kise, leaving it to attach the thick wall where the blonde is sitting aside. Luckily he's not injured to the accident though. 

"W-w-what is that all about-ssu?!" He was shivering at some point, down to his knees up to his head, his body almost painted pure white, As if on cuehe's so innocent but nobody can tell. 

"You're too noisy, try to minimize your voice once in awhile." A red headed boy spoke sadistically as ever. The blonde can't help it but agree on what their captain suggested, and apologize to him calmly.

After awhile, the others are began to be busy chattering and eating marshmallows with one another, the light blue headed boy who's name is Tetsuya Kuroko, he is known as the phantom 'princess' this time. Dunno.. it's just a fun tricking name thingy for funsake.. he's like a princess that everyone is dying to be with him, Especially Aomine and Kise. 

Once in a Min., A purple headed boy strikes a sight of their beloved *cough*.. c-captain..

"Aka-chin.. i'm all out of chips, my bag is at the van. I'm gonna go get some ..." He said with a lazy voice. 

The red head looks at him and uttered "alright then, get it.. and we'll wait for you here."

But knowingly Atsushi looks down and didn't move a muscle.. he's having trouble getting his sweets at the said place where he put it.

"What's the matter atsushi?, I thought you're gonna get your snacks?" He raise one brow and stares at the purple headed boy. 

Somewhat he didn't respond and cause a moment of silence. But Akashi led a big sigh. 

"Really now?" Akashi stood up to his seat and starts to walk. Atsushi looks at him walking at the said place. 

"Come on, scaredly cat" he smirk and took a glance at the Purple headed boy. 

as if on cue, atsushi led a smile on his face and somehow happy, for some reason. 

♫♫♫-------------------------------------------------(o'-'o)---------------------------------------------------------------♫♫♫

Sorry if my grammar is wrong or such, and it's very short.. but i did by best, yes? xD

hope you like my first story.. to be continued maybe~ :3

# RED Mukkun.