Chapter 1

I'm exploring the possibilities that I may or may not be adopted.Exhibit A: there is no birth certificate and my parents say it burnt down years ago with the old house; which I’m guessing is a total lie; Exhibit B: No pictures of when I was between the ages of new born-3 years old, they say that burnt down too, but seriously who wouldn’t have backups; Exhibit C: I found a photo of someone who looked like me, it was old and fading, I had asked my parents about the person and the quickly brushed it aside; and lastly Exhibit D: I found adoption papers with my name clearly printed on it and someone else’s name who I believe wasn’t exactly supposed to be on there.

So there you have it nine of ten chances says when I confront my parents they’ll deny it straight away and say it was a misunderstanding, I mean couldn’t they have told me I was adopted before high school it would probably have been a little easier especially when high school is the place you search for yourself, and knowing I’ve been living some huge lie, that sort of throws a damper on things.

It’s starting to get dark outside again, the stars will be coming out soon. I can already see the face of the moon glinting lightly on the window frame. Sometimes I would give anything to be an astronaut, I know it may sound crazy, but they get to explore the outer region more closely, they get to see space in an entirely different way and I wish I would be able to do that; but I can’t, I’m stuck here on earth, lonely, my only friend is gone and I miss her terribly so.  

______________________________________________________________________________

Okay people, these chapters will be much shorter than the other we will write, but the longer ones will hopefully have more detail and explanations.

cover to the side by meganbonn_

TaTa