2. Not looking

Aystine's POV

"Well yeah I guess you did just sleep with me so okay." I said

"See what I mean." Sebi said

I ruffled his hair with a little grin. He hugged me tighter and kissed the back of my neck which made me shiver with pleasure. I got on top of him and kept ruffling his hair like I'm styling it.

"Please stop messing my hair up?" Sebi said

"Never, not in a million years!" I said

He planted a kiss on me, I wanted to break it fast but he's just a very good kisser and it deepened by the minute and the next thing I knew he was in me thrusting softly. I turned and he got on top of me not breaking the kiss.

"Breathe for like thirty seconds.?!" I said

"No right now you're mine." He said

I sat up and looked at him strangely.

"Come on man really." I said

"What!?" He said

"Nothing, I'm gonna take a shower." I said ruffling his hair again

"Okay." He said fixing his hair

I took like about thirty minutes to take a shower. I got out of the shower and went to my room to put some clothes on. He was gone, there was a rose on the nightstand and a note. The note said this:

Dear Aystine,
Went to see a friend of mine will be back soon. Maybe last night was a mistake. I don't know what happen but I can't stay here.
Love, Sebi
P.S
I took one of your cars. ;)

Okay he took my car but which one. I went to the garage to find out which one he took. I sighed he took my car he took my Cadence. He took my Lamborghini but not the Ferrari. I went to the roof and shifted into a eagle and tried to spot my car after a minute or two. I found it I went down to the house and landed on the roof I shifted back and went to the balcony I tried to open it but it was locked. But nothing is never locked to me. I took my wolf claws out and picked the lock and went in. I walked around I heard footsteps I hide behind the wall.

"I thought I heard a door open?" A familiar voice said

"Me too." Sebi said

They came in the room and left the door open. I scooted toward the door and went downstairs and went to the kitchen and went on top of the fridge. I went down after a minute or two and looked around to see a dog was about to bark at me but I flashed my wolf eyes at him and he calmed down. I blended in with my surroundings like camouflage. I went outside to my car I took out my phone and unlocked it went in and told Cadence to annoy Sebi. I left the car locked it and shifted into a eagle and flew back to home. I'm not going outside for four days and on the fourth day I'm going to drown myself if I don't get her back my Cadence.

Sorry it's been a while since I updated I was on vacation with my family. I'm safe home now and ready to sleep even though it's like 8 pm
~Lizzy