Laura's Birthday

"Happy birthday!" Hannah screamed as she entered my house handing me a gently wrapped present. "Thank you" I said laughing. I set Hannah's present on my table of presents, and ushered her upstairs towards my room. As Hannah walked upstairs, her jaw dropped in awe. She does this every time, but it doesn't bother me. Hannah's one of my best friends, and she's been to my house around  300 times and she still continues to make me laugh extremely hard every time she's over.

We continued walking down the long hall until we reached my room. My room is fifteen feet tall and thirty feet wide. Inside my room, I have a small hot tub, a walk in closet, a master bedroom, a master bathroom, a dance studio, and a trampoline. Hannah and I entered my room to find Shannon and Marissa jumping on my trampoline laughing. Tiana was in my bathroom applying her tenth layer of mascara. Alison and Tavia were checking out my walk in closet, while trying on some of my designer clothes.

"Um guys, why are you trying on my clothes?" I said confused. "What clothes?" Alison said, grabbing my designer purse.
Alison's outgoing. She lives in a small house and her family does not have a lot of money. Alison normally wears hand-me downs, and most of her clothing is ripped or covered in stains. Alison and I get into fights sometimes because she's jealous of what I have. So every time she comes over, she always heads to my closet and try's everything on, I feel bad for her, so I let her have some of my old clothes I never wear.

"Alison, you can keep that designer purse if you want." "Sorry Laura, this black dress was calling my name!" Tavia said striking a super model pose.

"Alright girls, everyone over here near the trampoline," I said loudly. Immediately, all the girls surrounded the trampoline. "Now, has everyone brought what I said to bring?" I said curiously. Everyone said yes except for Shannon. Everyone looked at Shannon as she laughed and said yes.

"But, what if we didn't bring the things you wanted us to?" Tiana said softly. I smiled and responded, "Then you wouldn't have as much fun camping!" Marissa sprinted up to me and asked, "We're going camping!?" I nodded and told the girls to get their things together, and follow me.

As we carried our heavy back packs and sleeping bags, we walked down stairs and headed to the front door. I looked back to see if everyone was there, but I couldn't find Shannon and Tavia. "Where are Shannon and Tavia?" Alison said worried. "Your house is so big, they probably got lost!" Hannah said waving her hands at the bouncy castle in the back yard. "We're coming!" Tavia shouted. "I see them coming around the corner!" Marissa said excitedly.

As Tavia reached the stairs, I could see Shannon and her carrying a huge tent. "They're attempting to go down the stairs, they're not going to make it, and don't you have an elevator in your mansion of wonders?" Marissa said. "Yeah, I think I saw it near the bathroom in your room?" Tiana said. "I go on it every time I come here." Hannah said laughing. "Here let's go help out Tavia and Shannon, to the elevator!" I said running. As I pressed the button, I could see a sign. "Huh this is new," I said curious. Alison picked up the sign and looked at it, "it says no tents allowed."

"Wow really?" Marissa said grabbing the sign from Alison. "Yeah it says right here," Tiana said pointing to the sign. "Wait why are they even bringing the tent, we're going in a trailer!" I said smiling. "A little help guys," Tavia said yelling. "I'm coming Tavia!" Hannah said running to the stairs. "They're on the first step!" Marissa said excited. "Um guys, you know you can take it apart right?" Hannah said taking the tent apart. "Uh yeah we knew that." Shannon said blushing. As I looked to the stairs, I could see the tent completely apart.
"Wow that was easy." Tavia said laughing. Marissa quickly grabbed her bag and pulled a shiny red button with the word "easy" on it. Marissa immediately pressed the button. "That was easy." Shannon rolled her eyes. Tavia walked down stairs to Marissa. She quickly slapped Marissa's "easy" button out of her hands. It smacked the floor, "that was easy."
Marissa dropped to the floor. "No... how could you!" Marissa said picking up the button. She soon realised the button was perfectly fine. "Wow this took longer than expected, should we go outside now?" Alison said grabbing her bags.

Everyone looked around to find Hannah missing. "Now where is she?" I said angrily. I looked to the elevator to find Hannah walking out. "I go on this elevator every time I'm here, I'm not breaking my record!" Hannah said proudly. "Okay, now are we ready?" Tiana said annoyed. "Yeah I think so," I said laughing. As we grabbed our bags, we headed outside to find...