C H A P T E R 13

((THIS SONG IS THE MUSIC AT THE PARTY))

Elena's P.O.V

"Hey."

I twist my head to look at the owner of the unexpected deep voice that sounded next to me. My eyes fall upon the one and only Kim Taehyung. His silky brown hair brushes his brows and his posture suggests that he doesn't have a care in the world. I see his gaze sweep slyly over my body and I grow a little bit uncomfortable.

"'Sup, Tae." I say lamely to mask my awkwardness,  grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"I'm bored." He says scratching his head, as he walks over to me to lean on the table beside me.

"And..?" I ask questioningly gobbling down my buttered popcorn.

"Wanna leave?" He asks smirking.

"No. I'm having fun." I lie. "Anyways, why would you want to leave?"

"Because I'm bored..?" He retorts, as if I should have known.

"You literally just told me that dude. But seriously why would you want to leave? Isn't partying your thing?" I ask making fun of his playboy aura.

"Yeah, but Woojin's here, and shes just so annoying!! I need to get away!" He says pouting.

I tsk and say, 

"Taehyung you have to keep up the act. You can't just leave her. She'll be suspicious." I say back.

"I told her I had diarrhea." He says, a large grin growing on his face. I laugh loudly and reply,

"You could have said you just didn't feel good. No need to go into detail there, boii." I say giggling jabbing his chest with my index finger.

"I have to make it believable. Trust me, she can see into my soul and its freaking creepy!"

I just laugh again.

"You can leave on your ow-" I start but Taehyung grabs my hand.

"Lets go!" He shouts over the music, pulling me through the mass of sweaty bodies. He brings me too his car.

"Dude." I gasp, astounded. "You're filthy rich." I sweep my eyes over his car, which looked expensive. I don't know anything about cars, but I know its expensive. Shiny, red, you know; that crap.

Taehyung just shrugs and opens the door for me, but as soon as I approach he closes it again.

"I saw that coming." I say rolling my eyes.

"You aren't helpless. Girls can open doors for themselves." He says smirking. I roll my eyes and open the door for myself and hop in. Taehyung walks to his side and plants his butt on the seat with a loud sigh. The engine comes to life and we take off. I sit there for about 3 minutes in complete silence.

"May I ask where we're going?" I say, breaking the awkwardness.

"Somewhere special."

end of chapter

(⌒o⌒)

I am sooo sorry that I havent been able to update in a VERY long time. I've been really busy and all with personal matters..  I'm also sorry that this is a very short chapter but I'm not really up for writing today, and I feel like I have to post something. So sorry once again!! :(

Saranghae! Starviews