s e v e n

*Grayson's POV*

After I'd walked away from Kayley, I heard a bunch of yelling and laughing behind me. I turned around and saw this huge group of people piled up laughing and pointing at something. I walked towards the crowd to try and see what was going on. I tried peeking my head over everybody and it looked like a girl. She had a pony tail and was wearing a green shir-
Oh my god.

 Kayley.

Anger took over my body and I rammed through all of these assholes. I finally got through and ran over to her as fast as I could, I grabbed her hand and tried to tell her I was there. She had a bloody nose and had tears running all the way down her face. She looked like she was about to pass out, and tried to get her attention and keep her with me, but she just went black. 

I was panicking. I put my arms under her back and legs and picked her up. I rammed through the crowd again and ran as fast as I could to the nurses office. I had tears running all the way down my neck and I kept trying to wake her up, but she wouldn't budge. Fucking assholes, she didn't deserve this.

I finally got to the nurse and kicked the door open with my foot. I scared the shit out of the nurse but that was the least of my worries right now. 

"Someone knocked her onto the floor and I think s-she hit her head on the wall, she won't wake up. Please h-help her." I chocked out laying her on the bed.  

"Oh my... um, okay sweetie don't panic. Do you wanna wait in here until she wakes up? I can write you a pass." I nodded my head.

"Here you go dear." She said handing me the note. "You know this girl?"

"Uhm, s-she's my gr-girlfriend." I managed to get out, rubbing my eyes.

"I'm so sorry. Do you know who pushed her honey?" She said while tending to Kayley. 

"N-no, I don't think so. I'd just said goodbye to her a-and as soon as I walked away I heard all these people laughing... I ran over and I just s-saw her laying on the floor." I covered my mouth choking on my words.

"Can you excuse me for a second?" I asked sniffling. She nodded her head with a sympathetic smile. I walked out of the room and closed the door, I started pacing back and forth infuriated. I heard talking coming out of the principals office next door. I stopped pacing and tried to listen to what they were saying, maybe it was about Kailey.

"This has got to stop. You've done enough to that girl as it is, detention every day for the next two weeks. And I expect an apology to Kailey. Are we clear? You're lucky that's all you have to do." I was about to kill who ever walked out of that room. I sat down on the bench and waited to see who came out. A few seconds later, someone finally did. 

"Kyle?" I asked standing up, he turned to face me.

"Oh hey Grayson. Dude did you see what I did out there! It was, hilarious." My fists tightened and my jaw clenched. 

"You did that to her?" I said feeling more and more enraged. My knuckles were white. 

"Uh yeah dude, obviously. Everyone here hates her, It's my job to keep them entertained." He laughed with an evil in his voice.

"How could you do that?" My voice was involuntarily gaining volume. 

"What? Um I don't know if you like forgot, but you were jumping on her too. Remember?" 

*Flashback, Grayson's POV*

"Hey, you! Pretty boy!" I heard some guy call from a few seats behind me. I turned around in my seat.

"Me?" He and his friends nodded.

"Come over here, sit with us." They looked at each other laughing. It was my first class on the second day...I wasn't really in a place to deny friends since i'm the new kid, so I walked over.