pt2

Live for today and dream for tomorrow

At this moment I knew I was in a situation I couldn't get out of I gathered myself from the floor not making eye contact with anyone.

"Hope what happened" he asked moving my hair out of my face behind my ear. I moved my face away from his hand and turned away, he sucked his teeth and turned my face back towards him making me look in his cold dark eyes .

You know when u can look at some one and see there intentions or how they are feeling well he didn't have that just cold dark eyes and I knew if I didn't answer he would hurt me with no mercy.

I took a deep breath trying to prepare myself for the conversation. " I just had a bad headache and she came to me wrong.. that all" I said low but loud enough for him to hear me he just nodded his head at my bullshit ass story  "get her a towel" he said shaping his fingers, one of the other girls that was in the room rush  and handed me a towel.

I took the towel and wrapped it around my naked  body ,taking a couple steps back away from him towards the door I stop as soon as I felt a safe distance. "That's it you just Gon ask this bitch what happen and believe it." Candace said standing up from her sit "Candace sit down" Don said in a low husky voice "nah fuck that shit if you not gon beat her ass I will" I picked my eyes off the grown and shot them on her and laughed "Ha beat who ass?" I said tucking my towel ends in to the towel so it won't come down.

She walk from behind his desk towards me but Don grab her arm "Bitch shut the fuck up and sit down for I let her beat yo ass again" he said griping her arm slinging her back he look up at me shaking his head "look hoes I don't have the time to keep y'all from fighting so hope I'm sending you with my nephew Kam". 

"Huh"  a boy said  standing at 6'2 light skin hazel eyes stood to his feet "what staying with who?...kam for y?" Kam ask rubbing his hands threw his waves "Yes kam problem" Don said side eyeing kam "uhh yeah nigga I don't want to be babysitting nobody kids" "excuse me" I said with a attitude " looking at him like he he had two head I'm nobody's kid".

"I don't care what you want you taking her and thats that" with that he got up and left I still stood at the door looking at this kam dude. "You Gon put some clothes on " I broke my stare and look at the towel wrap around me I just turn around and walk out, I came back in 2 minutes later in my black bra and lace underwear to match kam look at me like I had two heads "were yo clothes."
"This is all he allows us to wear " I said looking at the floor "I thought all y'all got clothes " "that's only the street walkers  I said putting my hand on my hip
"Shid what's the difference ... y'all all getting Fucked" he said getting up out of his seat walking towards the door. " I don't know ask your twisted ass Uncle " I replied