Random a/u

~~~ OMGGG I GOT 330 READSSS!!! THANKS TO EVERY ONE THAT READS THIS IDK WHY YOU WOULD BUT YA KNOW THANKS ANYWAYS XD ~~~

Morgan sits in her room with her girlfriend Jada. They are talking about the tv show they're watching when Morgan yawns and streches and puts her arm around Jada. She smiles and leans on her shoulder. Morgan kisses her head. They continue to watch TV untill Jada yawns and turns and wraps her hands around Morgan and uses her chest as a pillow.
"Are you tired, beautiful?" Morgan questions playing with Jadas hair. "Yeah, kinda. " Jada says snuggling into Morgan holding her a litle tighter. "OK." Morgan says turning off the tv and sinking down in a laying position with Jadas arms still wrapped around her. Her head still on her chest Morgan smiles and kisses her head again. "Good night my love ,sweet dreames." Morgan says closing her eyes tighting her grip on Jada covering them up "~mhh~ Good night, sweet dreames.".
Morgan smiles once more , she tries to sleep but can't so she just lays their letting Jada sleep and thinking about how perfect this moment was. Eventually Jada looks up at Morgan who was looking and smiling down at her beautiful girlfriend sleep. "Whats the matter? " Jada says with a bit of conciern in her voice. "Nothing i just can't sleep dont worry you should go back to sleep though. " Morgan says smiling. Jada just looks into her green eyes getting lost in them. eventually Jada pushes herself up and plants a warm kiss on Morgans lips.
She imedeatley kisses back putting both hands on her waist Jada then puts one of her legs over Morgan and starts to stradel her not breaking the kiss. After a few more seconds Morgan pulls back for air and smircks blushing lightley. "What was that for?" she questions. " I dont know." Jada says setting on Morgans waist smiling. they set their smiling and looking into each others eyes for a moment before Jada leans back down and kisses Morgans cheek. Then travels to her neck she finds her sweet spot almost instantley and starts to make Morgan squirm under her she smircks. she bittes the mark she just made making Morgan moan.
Jada kisses it and leans back up sitting on Morgans waist again. "Did that feel good?" she says in a teasing manner. Morgan just blushes and shakes her head looking down. Jada just smiles and kisses Morgans fourhead then cheeck nose and lastley plants another soft kiss on her lips. She snuggles up next to Morgan again and puts her head on her chest Morgan puts her arm around her waist.
" Do you hear my heart beat? " morgan says playing with Jadas hair. " Yeah. " she says loking up at her again. " Thats for you, my heart beats for you and no one else. " she says looking at Jada blushing. This made Jada blush in return and smile widley " Really? ". "Yeah really. " Morgan says putting her hand over top of Jadas. Smiling and blushing even more Jada just leans up and kisses Morgan again they pull away and look into each others eyes. " I love you ." says Jada " I love you more. " says Morgan putting her hands on Jadas waist. They put their fourheads togeather and just sit looking into each others eyes, and holding hands for the rest of the night until they fall asleep.