Chapter 1

Today was the day. The day I would get off my arse and go to school. It's been two weeks since we moved here from Ohio. Life hasn't been good. My parents argue all the time, my sister is living in Ohio with her husband, my brother is suicidal and I have no friends at all.

I used to have one friend. His name was Micheal. He used to always cheer me up, I would go to his house when my parents argued and my brother Jhon would usually come along, and Micheal would always say this one quote that has been stuck in my head since he said it to me.

"Tomorrow is never promised to anyone, so dance until your feat ache, laugh until your side hurts; say 'I love you' to those you love for tomorrow may never come." I loved him and told him I did. I remember his eyes twinkling in the moonlight. It was freezing that night when he told me and it was dark outside. I remember his smile that creeped on his face and him hugging me, taking all my worries away. He whispered in my ear, "I love you too. You don't know how long I wanted this day to come." He kissed my cheek and put his hand in mine. It fit perfectly. I kissed his cheek back but then he turned his head and his lips were on mine. But sadly when we went to his house I didn't have a ride and his mom told me to stay.

I remember that night so vividly. The way he held me as we watched a movie the way he cuddled with me in his bed. I remember waking in the morning seeing him pale and lifeless. I shook him but he didn't wake. I was terrified. I tried to feel his pulse but no, I couldn't feel it. I couldn't see his chest rising and dropping. I couldnt do anything. He was gone. I ran out of the room crying and his parents followed me into his room. Seeing him gone was too much for me. I couldn't help but kiss him begging him to wake up. His mother touched my shoulder and hugged me. She told me softly, "Micheal loved you with all his heart. He would come home and sit in his room for hours crying or drawing. He even wrote a story for you. I know it's hard to take in, especially since he was your only friend and the one you loved but he is always here, in your heart and soul."

Enough... I can't dare to think about him anymore. It just hurts too much. I look over at the clock and it reads 6:45 am. OH MY GOD! I AM GOING TO BE LATE! I quickly change into black skinny jeans, my Osiris shoes, my grey short sleeve, my leather jacket and my beanie. I run to the bathroom and quickly do my eyeliner and mascara. Can't forget consealer and foundation! I put my ear rings in and grab some mint gum. I run down the stairs and run to the kitchen. My brother laughs at me while he is putting his shoes on.

"You better hurry up! Especially since you are taking your long board today!" I scoff and grab a gronola bar.

"Actually I am skateboarding today. Tomorrow I am taking my ripstick then I am taking the long board. Duh!" He rolls his eyes and hands me my skate board as I walk towards him.

"Thanks!"

"No problem."

....................................

Hello everyone! I just wrote my first chapter!! Yaay! I hope you enjoyed it! Btw there are some things in this story that are true. My bestfriend died and that whole scene really happened. <3 I miss him a lot!! Bye guys

- A.E.