Chapter 4

"Wait what?" I asked. Confused as anything.

"My brother and his friends are throwing a welcome back party and I was hoping you would come." Sam told me. "Their names are Mark, Aaron, Felix, Michelle and Ken. They are very popular on YouTube. I bet you know them!" He smiled and my eyes widened. My favorite youtubers are friends with Sam's older brother!? Holy shit!

"Sure! I will, no doubt about it!" I smiled. I walked out of the classroom and headed to my locker I was pushed by that guy again. I got a clear view of him. Brownish blonde hair, green eyes, tall and muscular.

"Really? Watch where you're going!" I snapped at him. That caused him to stop walking and turned around slowly. He gave me the death glare as he inched close to me.

"What did you just say?" He growled. I ignored him and he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and lifted me up, off the ground. Honestly, why doesn't the Principle walk the halls?! He repeated himself this time snarling through clenched teeth, "Whar did you just say?!" I began to squirm trying to leave his tight grip, terrified that he would beat me up.

"I - I - I said w-watch where y-y-you are going!" I stammered.

I - I - I said w-watch where y-y-you are going," He mimicked me. "You are so fucking pathetic. You are so small and I'm big! Bitch I know you have no friends beside you or even fucking friends! That makes it easier to beat you up!" He laughed basically slamming me against a locker. I close my eyes tight waiting for the pain.

*BAM*

He punches me. I open my mouth to scream but his huge sweaty hand slams against it.

"Don't even think about it. Or I will follow you home and rape you in your sleep!" Tears are flowing down my cheeks now.

*BAM*

He punches me again but this time, I taste blood. I open my eyes to see blood - my own precious blood - covering his knuckles and on the ground. A tooth is in a small puddle of blood on the ground. I drop to my knees and scream. I see him run to the bathroom. Kids start flowing out of classrooms near me and shock and worry is on their faces. I see Chelsea and she runs towards me.

"Alexa!!! What happened to you? Oh my goodness! I am calling the cops!"

"I was beat up and please call a doctor too! My face and jam are killing me so much!" I cry.

'God what have I done to deserve this?!' I think to myself.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Omfg DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Cliffhanger! And it was youtubers. Not 1D. My favs btw. Luv u guys! MWAH! Xoxo (>• •)># Here. Have a waffle. Or even a heart! (>•u•)><3

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

-A.E