How it All Started

Character List:
Laura: Sisters Friend (PIC)
Liza: Sisters Friends Sister
Chad: Sisters Friends Brother (BFF)
Mane: Sisters Friends Cousin (Love Interest)
Tori: Sister

Okay first off, we're gonna start off how this shit started. Laura, my sister Tori's friend has a place in AZ that they call "the river", apparently a ton of fun hood rat shit and hot guy things happen while you get a tan and get lit. I was invited so I figured why not because I'm alone and have nothing to do. That's where they were wrong, they said it was gonna be fun, but it ended up being fucking phenomenal.

"LETS GO BITCH!!!" Yells my unruly sister Tori. I quietly mumble a quick "fuck you" before I grab my bag and head out the door. Now let's fast forward, you're not missing much. We just went to pick up sheesh from a friend and made our way to Laura's. I hop out of the car running to the door to look down and be greeted by her two dogs that take my complete attention. After giving them quick belly rubs, I kick off my shoes then proceeded to look up and see an extremely hot guy. My lord I was not expecting anyone other than the girls to go but nooooo. I'm standing there flabbergasted and in no make up. I turn to give my sister the "look" which she doesn't even notice. Great. Now I actually have to look extra cute this whole trip. I decided to keep to myself about him and carry on to make food for the trip with Chad. Mace, the hot guy hangs around Liza and jokingly bashes on her vegan lifestyle: "MEAT FOREVEVEVRVR." I chuckle quietly and bring up how I attempted it but failed to continue on. He applauds me for giving up and we carry on. On the way out the door we hop in the huge truck where I end up sitting in between Chad and Mace. Perfect. They were planning on drinking some whiskey and Coke on the ride there so the rubbing alcohol smell proceeded to burn my nostrils the whole ride there. Fast forward again because nothing but me accidentally leaning towards him while sleeping was the most I got with him on that ride, we finally arrive! And lord were just gonna call this place Imperial Oasis for my sake. It was a beautiful desert heaven with a lush river and trailers galore. We hop out the truck and run into the trailer picking who wants to sleep where. Me, Tori, and Laura picked the back room with a bunk bed, while the boys chose the loft and the parents left to their own bedroom. We immediately change into our swimsuits and douse ourselves in sunscreen. Me and Laura call dibs on one of the golf carts and she drives me around. The dry Arizona air, the mountains, the dirt, and the river with the wind flowing through my hair and music playing was the most genuine feelings of happiness in my life. My afternoon was spent being shown around the place and knowing where the hot guys reside, while hearing about two friends Ted and Asher, which you'll meet the next day. We finally head back to the trailer while Tori and Laura crash, leaving me Chad and Mace together all night out on the lawn chairs. It started off friendly, Chad and I fought like brother and sister while me and Mace got to know about each other. At midnight, we decided out of boredom to go take the golf cart and drift. Going back and forth finding more things to do, we came up with the idea of jumping off the docks into the river. The water was warm and the tulles sat under the stars like they were connected. The beautiful reflection of ripples was disturbed by Chad plummeting himself in the water. I hop onto the dock and see Mace hesitantly standing on the edge. I slyly begin to nudge him, then soon attempting to push him but my weak arms became no use when he smiled, then grabbed ahold of me wrapping our arms around each other and having both of us fall into the river together. This continued numerous times when I began sending the beginning of a summer fling, and a perfect one. We laugh and laugh, while getting kelp in our hair and seeing the catfish fly. By 1am, we decided to head back and as routine, sit on the lawn chairs and begin to talk. Somehow we got into the subject of truth or dare and messed around acting like middle schoolers. 3am came around and Chad began expressing his exhaustion while me and Mace were full of energy. The topic of finessing girls and guys came to from our sleep deprived minds and began sharing our tactics. I funnily turned to Mace and said: "So Mace, how do you like to finesse a girl?🤔😏" We waited for a response and he began with "Well, first I usually like to do this-" He gets up, walks over to me, grabs my chin, and begins to lock lips with me. I become taken aback by his forwardness and hear Chad saying "Well, that's my cue to sleep," and hear the trailer door shut. Now, it's just me, Mace, and the sexual tension.