Our Dinner Together

A/N - Sorry I don't usually do an A/N at the start of a chapter but this chapter is dedicated to @LibbyLovesUnionJ so follow her! She figured out who George was talking about, it was easy but she's the only one that commented so yeah... *does a awkward cough* Guys, I do enjoy writing this, it's just that I feel no ones reading it and that you guys don't like it? If you don't, please comment below on how I can improve. Thanks.

'Go and have a look at the rest of the house while I make us dinner' he smiled

'Don't you need any help?'

'Nope'

'Are you sure?'

'Just go' 

'Okay, okay'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started searching around the house, I started from upstairs. There were four bedrooms, all were ensuites and also a sauna and steam room. I went to the first bedroom, it was nothing compared to ours but it was still huge, it was as big as the living room downstairs. I went to the next few rooms and they were quite similar except one. I stood out the door, it was closed unlike the others. The door had a few marks on it like scratches etc. and looked quite old compared to the rest. It also had a few black marks from where it looked burnt. I got more curious and attempted to open the door but it didn't open. It was locked. I kept turning the handle and trying to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

After a while of trying I gave up and thought, its probably nothing interesting in there.

...Oh so I thought.

***

I went back downstairs after exploring the house some more. I need to ask George about that door but I can't, it was locked for a reason right? I just can't help but to think what is there? I know I shouldn't be nosy but is it something bad? It is isn't it? No, no. It wouldn't be. George wouldn't do something bad... would he? No, no he wouldn't. Someone interrupted my thinking by tapping me on the shoulder, I looked and to see , obviously who else could it be?, George.

'So did you like it?' He asked.

'Yeah, it's beautiful. It's literally like paradise.' I smiled.

'Yeah.' He smiled back.

I didn't realise until now that he had a chef hat on with an apron as well, he looked so adorable. Yes, George Shelley... The boy who tries to be bad and tries to act like a player. He looked cute.

'I look cute?'

'N-No.' Damn, I must've said it out loud.

'No?' he smirked.

'Yes?'

'Yes you think I'm cute? or Yes, you don't?'

'I-I don't know, stop confusing me George.'

'I'm only teasing you' He smiled, he took both my hands into his. He bought my hands to his pink lips. He kissed them and looked at me through his eyelashes. Despite how long I have spent with him, and the amount of things we have done. My stomach was doing somersaults, not from feeling sick obviously, from feeling nervous whenever I'm around him, I don't know it sounds weird right? But that's how I feel.

'Are you ready for dinner my lady?' He said in a cockney accent. He put his hand out.

'Why sir, of course I am.' I replied in the same accent except mine was terrible. I giggled and took his hand. He's weird, so weird.

He slowly pulled me towards the dinner table that was set for two. It was covered in a white sheet and on top was a vase filled with my favourite flowers, red roses. He probably didn't know that they were my favourite and just put them there to be romantic but it was still very sweet of him. There was also two long, lit candles that were sitting on there.  He let go of my hand as we arrived to the table. He pulled out the chair for me and told me to sit down. I did and he pulled the chair in a bit.

'I'll be right back with the food.' He smiled and I nodded.

After a couple of minutes he was back with two plates full of my favourite food, Spaghetti Bolognese. My mouth started water as I realised I haven't eaten for seemed like hours. He put the plate down in front of me and put one down for himself. I hadn't realised what he was wearing until he sat down, it wasn't anything too formal but it wasn't casual. He was wearing a pair of black jeans with a white polo top. Then there was me wearing some black leggings with a jumper. I had my hair done up in a messy bun and my make up had come off. I honestly looked terrible.

'No you don't, you look beautiful as always.' My stomach flipped. How does he do this to me? I just laughed.

'I really need to stop saying things out loud.'

'I think it's cute' He said. I raised my brow at me.

'Oh I meant sexy, yes sexy' he winked.

We carried on talking and eating. I ate my food so fast, I don't even think its human to eat that fast... or very ladylike. But who cares? Because I don't. I got to admit, I hate it when girls eat so slowly because they're scared of how they look when they eat. Most of my friends do that and it really irritates me, I don't understand why they do it. It's food. You eat it. I really don't understand people. George interrupted my rant and said 'Let's go upstairs? I have a surprise for you?'

He blew out the candles and we left the room to go up. He quickly put everything away. He kissed me on the lips and ran away upstairs. That boy is too weird. I walked up the stairs to see red rose petals all over the floor and I followed them to our room.

The door was closed. I pulled down the handle and walked inside...

A/N I'm sorry I left you at an annoying ending, yeah I'm sorry but I'm too nice right? Haha anyway I didn't get 200 reads on my previous chapter, however I felt terrible for not updating for ages and now I've got my new laptop, there will be more updates. I promise. You guys are truly amazing, I have nearly 5.5K on this whole book. That is amazing and I'm so grateful. I know I may trying to not update but I do try and most of the time I get writers block like I'm so crap at English so forgive me if it's not great :) 

AND OMFG GUYS THE BOYS ALBUM AND THE BOYS FIRST TOUR IS STARTING. WHICH DATE YOU GUYS GOING TO? IM GOING TO THE 23RD ONE ASDFGHJKL. AND OMFG GUYS JJ IS A DAD, I REPEAT JJ IS A DAD. THIS IS JUST, I CANT EVEN. Sorry my fangirling is done... Anywho for the next chapter I'm going to do something easier.... 50 reads, 2 votes and 1 comment woop. See that's really easy to do so come on guys and please tell your friends to read this? Thankkkss

Follow me on twitter: @IGoogleUnionJ

Lot's of love Jess xoxox