The End

After everything I decided to take a nap. I fell asleep in my hotel room watching TV. I awoke to a smiling Craig and David. "Hey there sleeping beauty" Craig said. "I giggled. "Why are you guys in the room?" I asked. "Rude" David said. "Haha sorry just wasn't expecting you guys to be in here.

"Well we want to take you somewhere" David said. "Ok where?" I asked getting up. "Maybe to go watch a movie?" Craig asked. I nodded "Ok yeah sure. Let me just fix my hair and grab my things and we can go" I said walking over to the bathroom. "Ok" they both said. They watched TV as I got ready.

"Hey where's Evan?" I asked from the bathroom. They hesitated. "He's at the store" Craig said. "Oh ok" I got out of the bathroom and walked over to the door. "Ok let's go"

We called an Uber and went to this beautiful movie theater. We watched Mike and Dave and had a great time. "I really enjoyed the movie thanks for bringing me guys" I said. "No problem we want you to have a good time" David said.

"So should we go back to the hotel?" I asked. "No" they both said. "Um ok then where to now?" I asked. "Let's go get ice cream" Craig said. We went to the nearest ice cream parlor and got ice cream. We walked around eating our ice cream for awhile. "Ok now can we go?" I asked. "Yeah let's go"

We went back to the hotel and I went in my room. I didn't see Evan which surprised me. I texted him and waited for a response. I sat on my bed and saw a note. 'Go to your favorite purse and check inside' I walked over to my favorite Michael Kors bag. I opened it and found a tiara! It had a note.

'Wear this like the princess you are and walk to where we first traveled' I thought for a second. I put on the tiara which was beautiful. I thought about what the note said. The first place we came when we arrived here was the hotel. Then I remembered. Our first trip was to the beach.

I headed over to the beach seeing Evan in a suit. I gasped. He was standing in a heart made out of roses with two Hawaiian torches on either side. I ran over to him hugging him. "Evan" I said. Before I could say anything else he got down on one knee. I gasped.

"Y/n L/n, I hadn't met you but I had fallen for you. I watched your YouTube videos and your personality was the definition of perfect. Meeting you was one of the best days ever. I'm so glad we ran into each other at the fair. I fell in love with you even more. Y/n L/n will you marry me?"

I began crying. I smiled. "Of course Evan yes I will marry you!" I said he stood up and I hugged him crying. I gave him a kiss. "Evan I love you so much" he put on the engagement ring which was beautiful. "I didn't do all this alone you know" Evan said. "Oh?"

"The guys helped with everything" I smiled. "No wonder Craig and David were acting weird" I giggled. "You giggle a lot you know that?"

"I know. But only because I'm with the best person in the world" I gave him another kiss. "I love you so much" I smiled. "I love you even more"

A/n: AHHHHH! There ya go! The end! I really hope you all liked the story! Cheesy ending I know. But it's always adorable. Thank you all for so many reads! I really appreciate it! And thank you for the nice comments. You guys don't know how happy they make me! I'm glad you all enjoyed and I'll still keep writing more stories. I promise. So as always I hope ya enjoyed! Peace! ~Lizzy <3